X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter

One quick question if anyone knows the answer - I have both an iPhone and an iPad and would like to use both simultaneaously with the app so that I can have my iPhone mounted on the transmitter and my iPad on the table at my flying club field for spectators to see what is going on as well. Does anyone know if this is possible or will it only allow one wifi connected device at a time???

Re: DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter

I just tested this a few minutes ago and unfortunately it does not work. I paired with the iphone first, and as soon as I tried to pair my iPad to the DJI Phantom Vision it said "Connection Not Available".

Comment

I was afraid of that, oh well If I decide I want to use the iPad I can
      always fly it from a table or something.. only other issue is that iPhones
      and iPads are not exactly easy to see the screen in sunlight I will see
      what I can figure out to place a small sun shield/hood on it.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Mark [via Motion RC Community Forum] <
      ml-node+s1075610n1681h87@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> I just tested this a few minutes ago and unfortunately it does not work. =
      I
      > paired with the iphone first, and as soon as I tried to pair my iPad to t=
      he
      > DJI Phantom Vision it said "Connection Not Available".
      >
      > ------------------------------
      > If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
      > below:
      >
      > http://motion-rc-community-forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/DJI-Phantom-2-Visi=
      on-Quadcopter-tp1637p1681.html
      > To unsubscribe from DJI Phantom 2 Vision Quadcopter, click here<http://m=
      otion-rc-community-forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?mac=
      ro=3Dunsubscribe_by_code&node=3D1637&code=3Dd2Vicm F2YWdlckBnbWFpbC5jb218MTY=
      zN3wxOTM2MjA3ODc3>
      > .
      > NAML<http://motion-rc-community-forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/template/Naml=
      Servlet.jtp?macro=3Dmacro_viewer&id=3Dinstant_html %21nabble%3Aemail.naml&ba=
      se=3Dnabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleN=
      amespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs =3Dnotify_subscr=
      ibers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_insta=
      nt_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
      >

--=20
      Brent Vannes
      (210) 452-8114
      webravager@gmail.com

Comment

Best way would maybe be to tap into the Vision's video out and mount a separate transmitter for your ground station / iPad / viewing screen .... then you can display the receiving signal on whatever you want. (obv. will need a separate receiver as well, but are relatively cheap and light). I'd think it's do-able since you're not looking for the 2nd iPad to control the craft or anything... basically just receive signal and display it to your group. I have a P2 (non-vision), sort of jealous of the extra features the Vision offers, but there are plenty of workarounds to do what you're looking for I'd imagine.

Comment

Working...
        X