X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Chroma

Does anyone know why the 4k camera is no longer available on the Chroma? I've always thought about getting one and kick myself for not doing awhile back when the price dropped on them and the 4k seemed the best. Now you have to add a GoPro. I do have a Mobius, but liked the 4k camera and the radio with a live FPV feed looked awesome. I have a friend that has a the Typhoon by Yuneec, but is unhappy with it.
    Still Learning:D

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Does anyone know why the 4k camera is no longer available on the Chroma? I've always thought about getting one and kick myself for not doing awhile back when the price dropped on them and the 4k seemed the best. Now you have to add a GoPro. I do have a Mobius, but liked the 4k camera and the radio with a live FPV feed looked awesome. I have a friend that has a the Typhoon by Yuneec, but is unhappy with it.
    I may have one or two left at the shop. I'll check and get back with ya today. The Yuneec Q500 @ $899 ( considering the package) is priced right also. Another plus for Yuneec is their service center (in California) is VERY customer friendly.

Mike
    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Sorry just checked we don't have any Chroma's left.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MikeT View Post
        Sorry just checked we don't have any Chroma's left.

Mike
        Thanks Mike, I may end up going with a Yuneec in the future. I was just wondering why they discontinued the Chroma. I thought the Blade Chroma from what I was told was a very friendly and good flying multirotor. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Thanks Mike, I may end up going with a Yuneec in the future. I was just wondering why they discontinued the Chroma. I thought the Blade Chroma from what I was told was a very friendly and good flying multirotor. Thanks for the input.
          Once the Yuneec hit the streets the Chroma demand dropped.

Mike

Comment

Hi, Chroma is not too popular now, 4k camera I suggest you select DJI or Yuneec, both of them are great for AP.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyoung View Post

Hi, Chroma is not too popular now, 4k camera I suggest you select DJI or Yuneec, both of them are great for AP.
              Thank You Jack! I'm leaning toward a Yuneec

Comment

Thank You Jack! I'm leaning toward a Yuneec
                Did you purchased it? Q500 or H? How about it?

Comment

No sir! I haven't got one yet. I have just bought a new 6x12 v nose trailer and have been trying to work on it little by little. That being said means little by little. It's been pretty crazy here lately. I did stop the other week by the local hobby shop and he did still a couple of Chroma's with 4k camera. I've got a few planes on the wish list form MRC I would like first. I would love to get certified and do some video and photo from a quad.

Comment

Before you buy anything Chroma, note the entire Chroma line was discontinued quite a while ago and parts are very difficult to find at this point. As stated above, Chroma demand dropped off significantly after Yuneec, DJI, etc introduced new drones and the Chroma line was discontinued.

Comment

Thanks Tom! I know my local hobby shop has a couple left. I wondered if there parts were still available. I really haven't asked or looked. The Q500 is on my list.

Comment

Working...
                      X