X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promark VR P70

Got one for Christmas. Have really enjoyed it and what pics and video I've taken. Not ready for goggle flight yet. Am in need of some extra batteries but not at Walmart's prices! I'm a little late for the party, as always, but love the videos of ground, trees, bushes, side of house, and did I mention impacting ground! Been trying to download videos to my laptop, but quality is sure not great, green frames then pic, then repeat. Using windows?
    Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

It comes from continuing to fly. Lost control of drone and it dropped 10 to 15 ft from the bank and lay there under water til the following afternoon before it was snagged and brought to surface.

removed battery and screws so I can clean out the crud from inside out. Using compressed air and plain water to wish. Further on will start using alcohol and q tips on electronic boards. Plan to oil motors . With gears installed can't feel any grit down inside motor cavity.

Your thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated. A Christmas present from my son and his family. Really want to fly it again safely. Ordering new batteries.

thanks for looking.
    Jimmy

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it.  :)

Death is the number one killer in the world.

Comment

Working...
    X