X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the community

Hello folks my name is Jeff and I am new to the community. The device I fly is a Phantom 2 Vision+. Are there many people here that have any of the phantom line ?

Re: New to the community

Good evening Jeff, I just recently purchased the PV2, and am excited to get to started in this new area of the hobby. I've been flying RC planes for about 1 1/2 years now, but have always wanted to get into FPV and aerial photography and video.
    How long have you been flying quadcopters/multicopters?
    I probably won't be a good source for questions just yet. I'm still watching tutorials and as many videos as a I can possibly find.

Comment

I've been flying quads for about a year. I have not done a lot of modding but that is my next step in the process.

Comment

Cool, you're in Mabank. I'm in Irving. How often do you get to fly your PV2?
        I travel sometimes in my work. If I'm ever in your area I'll bring my quad and maybe we could meet up so I can see your quad in action.
        Always looking to learn from others!

Comment

I really try to fly it every day if I get the opportunity. I have made a couple of night flights so far as well and that looks pretty cool. Important safety tip here, fly slow no acrobatics you can's see &U(@#.

Comment

If the weather is good next week i'll get to maiden her. Did you add any other lights for your night flight, or just utilizing the stock lights?

Comment

Content-Type: text/plain;
              charset=us-ascii

Stock ones are really bright. I do have some ideas though=20

Sent from my iPhone so please disregard spelling and punctuation errors.=20

> On May 12, 2014, at 9:26 PM, "Sky Wolf [via Motion RC Community Forum]" <m=
              l-node+s1075610n2261h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
              >=20
              > If the weather is good next week i'll get to maiden her. Did you add any o=
              ther lights for your night flight, or just utilizing the stock lights?=20
              >=20
              > If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion b=
              elow:
              > http://motion-rc-community-forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/New-to-the-communit=
              y-tp2248p2261.html
              > To unsubscribe from New to the community, click here.
              > NAML

Comment

Working...
              X