X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dromida XL 370 FPV Drone w/1080P Camera

I have been flying fixed wing planes for 2 1/2 years now but originally started out with some smaller quadcopters I would fly in the front yard or in the house. I have quite a few planes but was looking for something with a camera I can fly in my front yard. I was looking for something good that is pretty easy to fly and was thinking about this: Dromida XL 370 FPV Drone w/1080P Camera

I have about $300-$350 to spend.

Anyone recommend this or would choose something else or have any tips or advice?

Something I can use with my DX6 transmitter would be great. Also have 2S-6S batteries also if I can use them.
    My YouTube Channel

Do you just want to fly around and maybe get some photos of your house or do you want to fly FPV?

Comment

Fly around. Get some video. I read many bad reviews on this model about the motors failing.
      My YouTube Channel

Comment

I guess it's okay if you just want to fly around but it's a very cheap toy which won't last very long.

Comment

What do you recommend? I was also looking at this: Hitec RCD Inc. Q-Cop 450 Quadcopter.
          My YouTube Channel

Comment

Looks decent. Can you give me a detailed list of EXACTLY what you want in a quadcopter? I may be able to recommend something for you to take a look at :)

Comment

hope you can share us some footage

Comment

I would like a quadcopter with a camera, altitude hold, auto take off / land option. Something of decent quality. Does not have to be the best. Something that is not difficult to fly. Primary use is to film around my house, our flying fields. Maybe eventually be able to film other flyers at our fields. Would like to stay around or under $300.
                My YouTube Channel

Comment

I like this: Hubsan H501S X4 5.8G FPV Brushless With 1080P HD Camera GPS RC Quadcopter RTF
                  https://us.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...iddle_products

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Well I went ahead and that quadcopter with a couple extra batteries. Looking forward to getting it.
                    My YouTube Channel

Comment

Looks like a good choice. Many good reviews. Tell us how it flies and films, etc. when you get it.

Comment

Will do
                        My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                        X