Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost there. Couldn't find decals for it so a little bummed about it. Very nervous. I may just put it on display lol. But I will fly it at least once.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RcJet59 View Post
      Almost there. Couldn't find decals for it so a little bummed about it. Very nervous. I may just put it on display lol. But I will fly it at least once.
      Nice work, looks good! For decals, you can contact Callie Graphics and she can custom make some markings for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Nice work, looks good! For decals, you can contact Callie Graphics and she can custom make some markings for you.
        Thank you Delta. I will check them out.

Comment

• Now is ready. Although i have yet to hear from Callie Graphics regardingthe decals..I'm using the Talon 90 and the throttle calibration was kicking my butt. The one I got was set up as vehicle mode: airplane. So had to purchase the castle link programmer. I will now find the courage to fly it. Thank you guys for all the help that was provided on here.
          Attached Files

Comment

Now is ready. Although i have yet to hear from Callie Graphics regardingthe decals..I'm using the Talon 90 and the throttle calibration was kicking my butt. The one I got was set up as vehicle mode: airplane. So had to purchase the castle link programmer. I will now find the courage to fly it. Thank you guys for all the help that was provided on here.
            What FBL/Transmitter are you using? I have a talon 90... If you are using a spektrum AR7210/7200BX or just Beastx.. there's a trick to doing the throttle calibration:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIygxaozogc&t=57s
            Guy is a little long winded... but good video.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfcfury View Post

What FBL/Transmitter are you using? I have a talon 90... If you are using a spektrum AR7210/7200BX or just Beastx.. there's a trick to doing the throttle calibration:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIygxaozogc&t=57s
              Guy is a little long winded... but good video.
              Im using the AR7200BX. I figured it out after watching a bunch of videos, including this one. So far everything works. Thank you for the info.

Comment

• Good deal! Good luck on the maiden!

Comment

• Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
                  Good deal! Good luck on the maiden!
                  Thank you!

Comment

• Well, ladies and gentlemen here's the end results. Got some decals on (thank you Delta). It flights!!! LOL. Hover it for a few minutes and reenforce the weapons as you can see them a bit loose. I got some video of it hovering. I did the first one with a 4000mAh and then 3300mAh. Turns out, it didn't make a difference so I'll stick to 3300mAh. Thank you all for the inputs on here without it, I would have not been able to accomplish this project.

https://youtu.be/3Sxg39hg5J4

Comment

Well, ladies and gentlemen here's the end results. Got some decals on (thank you Delta). It flights!!! LOL. Hover it for a few minutes and reenforce the weapons as you can see them a bit loose. I got some video of it hovering. I did the first one with a 4000mAh and then 3300mAh. Turns out, it didn't make a difference so I'll stick to 3300mAh. Thank you all for the inputs on here without it, I would have not been able to accomplish this project.

https://youtu.be/3Sxg39hg5J4
                      Congrats on the maiden flight, looked great!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Congrats on the maiden flight, looked great!
                        Thanks Delta.

Comment

Working...
                        X