Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could find one of those filament recycling machines for cheap, but otherwise right now mine go to the scrap heap.

Comment

• Elbee
      Elbee commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I've researched that a bit and even with that the recycled filament is not without air gaps, impurities, etc. Scraping it on Recycle Days seems the best thing, then I can quit thinking about it. We tried, huh. Just seems a bit wasteful even though a new roll is less than $25. LOL

• Haha yes indeed!

Comment

• Here are the L-39's drum brakes. They work great!

I'm hoping to finish up the build over the next few days. Pending weather hope for a maiden next weekend. AUW is about 7.9kg

Comment

• DD, I've got 'disc' envy. Congrats, that is truly an amazing project. Best, LB
        Captain: Got any ideas?
        F/O: Actually not.
        — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

Comment

• Mobius camera was acting up and cut out both times partway into the filming, but here are some onboard videos of the maiden and the second flight.

Comment

• Man that thing has some serious power! Very impressive, great build, congrats!

Comment

• Thanks! I'm working now on final detail bits and getting ready for paint. Printing some vacuum forming plus for the canopy as well.

I also want to do a thrust test to check if my ESC settings can be improved. Right now I have it on auto timing.

Comment

• That sounds great!

Comment

• Been loving printed 16th scale things to match the tanks. Found this Willy's file and at 16 scale it fit perfectly on my ender 3 bed.

Comment

• James , that is awesome to say the least. Looks really good. Where did you find the markings for it? Best, LB

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                      James , that is awesome to say the least. Looks really good. Where did you find the markings for it? Best, LB
                      I hand painted them! Looks better from far than up close

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post

I hand painted them! Looks better from far than up close
                        James, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB

Comment

• Great job, James.
                          Instagram: @tcat.rc.creations

Comment

Working...
                          X