First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbee
    replied
    Originally posted by CharlieRodriguez View Post
    I want to buy a new 3D Printer for my working shop. Can any forum member help me to choose it?
    CR, Just read your post. If you are still in the market, I can only give advice on what I own. I researched 3DP filament printers a couple years ago and decided on a Prusa i3 Mk3 from Prusa Printers. They are a Czech company. I have had zero issues other than those that I self-inflicted in the beginning when I was a true noob. I am still a design noob, though I am getting better. Prusa updates both firmware and hardware continually. Their slicer program, Prusa Slicer, the guts of turning a design into a printable file, is arguably the easiest and best. It is free and is updated very regularly with new features. I bought the kit version so I knew what was critical and would eliminate the need for a 3rd party to assist with maintenance and repairs. I have had no issues and have even upgraded to the Mk3S simply by buying the extruder upgrade through Prusa and printing any parts needed. All that said, I understand there are many good printers out there, and I have watched many new reviews of those, but for the no hassle guy I am, I would simply buy another Prusa i3 Mk3S or S+ if I had that need. I don't want my printer to become a hobby, I just want it to print what I want, when I want it. Hope this helps. Best, LB

Leave a comment:

• Tyrell63
    replied
    3D print in PLA or resin?
    2 different printer, material and also for 2 different type of 3D printed parts
    (I have both types of printers)

Best,
    Lutz

Leave a comment:

• Nike_Belli
    replied
    Well, When you'll buy a 3D printer you should I know which Materials used to print, Safety,Quality, also price is a fact Most Entry Level and Hobbyist 3D printers are priced from $200 – $500, while some can be as expensive as $1500. The higher end 3D printers, such as Enthusiast 3D printers and Professional 3D printers are priced anywhere from $1,500 – $6,000, depending on the printer's capabilities. You may find some information here https://productz.com/en/3d-printers/c/80 for buying the suitable one for you.

Leave a comment:

• Gilatrout
    replied
    Originally posted by CharlieRodriguez View Post
    I want to buy a new 3D Printer for my working shop. Can any forum member help me to choose it?
    What are you wanting to print primarily?

Leave a comment:

• CharlieRodriguez
    started a topic I would like to buy 3D Printer

I would like to buy 3D Printer

Working...
X