X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 NEF indoor RC festival - AKRON OH in MARCH

The 5th annual NEF (NE Ohio Indoor Electric Festival), will be March 23-24 2018.

Same venue (University of Akron Stile Athletics House)
    PLEASE see the NEF website for information, its been updated, and on-line pilot and vendor registration is open!

Flying will begin Friday evening for a few hours, then all day on Saturday. This is a giant facility with separate areas for 3D and micros, and we'll have Tiny Whoop Races sponsored by QRGO! Recommended for smaller models for best results (under 1 pound). Some larger models may be demo'd (see event organizer).

Please check here from time to time and also check our Facebook page (find us under "Ohioelectricfly" to catch up on the latest news. LOTS more posts coming with all sorts of information and details. For now - please make a note of the date!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR VENDORS AND SPONSORS to attend. Do you have a favorite RC supplier? Ask them if they are coming - we would like to have more vendors at the show!
    Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com
Working...
X