Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my state flag, it's right on the NYS license plate and also has the word Veteran ;)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

i'm registered now and looking forward to seeing everyone!! Missed last year because of health reasons. 2016 NEFI was great!! Hope to have my 12s Hanger 9 Spitfire ready by then!!
      Can the electric service RV camp sites be reserved?? Didn't see online a place to reserve....:Confused:
      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
        i'm registered now and looking forward to seeing everyone!! Missed last year because of health reasons. 2016 NEFI was great!! Hope to have my 12s Hanger 9 Spitfire ready by then!!
        Can the electric service RV camp sites be reserved?? Didn't see online a place to reserve....:Confused:
        I believe they can Lon but check with Dan, he'll know for sure and who to contact.
        There was plenty avail available last year and I can't imagine it being any different this year.
        I'll have the rollin hangar/bunkhouse down near the flight line like last year dry camping thanx to the Yamaha generator. ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

We just rolled in and they basically said, "Pick a spot write the number on the tag and set up"
          We have the generator this year so Mr Brown won't be down on the flight line by his lonesome.....;)

It'll be great to see you again Lon, glad you're back to your old self, or should I say young self!!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

I like the idea of on the flight line. I'll have a generator along too. I'm planning on arriving late Thursday. Today was my last day at work. I'm officially retired now!! And since my business cards are now obsolete. I order some new cards. What do you think of them??

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
              I like the idea of on the flight line. I'll have a generator along too. I'm planning on arriving late Thursday. Today was my last day at work. I'm officially retired now!! And since my business cards are now obsolete. I order some new cards. What do you think of them??
              I wasn't on the flight line........."near" is about 100 ft away;)
              I'm planning on arriving Wed eve.
              Congrats on retirement.
              Business cards..............I don't need no steenkin cards;) They look good Lon :Cool:
              Only 6 weeks away:) You'll get to meet Tired Iron, RCJetDude and Bootswhirlygig. Can't wait to see ya'll.
              Warbird Charlie

Comment

They look awesome Lon, just what a retired guy's card should read!!
                Great times ahead, sounds like we all will be down near the Flightline!!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

Registered!

Comment

Cool MB, you know where we hang out!
                    Hopefully, Motion will have some great prizes AKA Joe Nall, it would be great if there was at least one prize package like they have at Nall!!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Am wondering if Motion will be represented this year since Ryan can't make it :Thinking:
                      Warbird Charlie

Comment

WHATTTT!!!!!!

Mike coming????

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          WHATTTT!!!!!!

Mike coming????

Grossman56
                          Mike is going.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Mike is going.
                            Now that Nall has been castrated by incoming weather, maybe you some way can finagle your plans back to attending what you've done for years in your own neck of the woods.
                            After all, ya gotta meet George in person;)
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

It's either that or everyone dig out their A-2's, khaki pants Ray Bans and old Motion R/C hats!
                              We'll make sure he's represented if not actually there LOL:);).
                              Dang, and I was all set to make sure the Coffee was waiting for you in the morning Ryan!
                              This will be my last year making the trek as funds are becoming slimmer, ya gotta make it man!!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

So, here we are, it's the 18th of May, just a little over a month to go!
                                What's the update, whos bringing what??
                                My line up is looking like this so far......
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9791.JPG Views:	1 Size:	183.9 KB ID:	133174Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1157.JPG Views:	1 Size:	90.5 KB ID:	133175Click image for larger version  Name:	the planes 005.JPG Views:	1 Size:	127.4 KB ID:	133176Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8927.JPG Views:	1 Size:	123.2 KB ID:	133177Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9683.JPG Views:	2 Size:	149.1 KB ID:	133178Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2081.JPG Views:	2 Size:	154.1 KB ID:	133179

Of course that's an old shot of Shangrila........
                                She's not shiny and looks very weather beaten...
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	Cowley Fly In Day 2 203.JPG Views:	2 Size:	187.0 KB ID:	133180
                                And has a nw set of tires and rims so the tail wheel is red as well, looks great and flies even better!!

See Ya There!!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

Well Gman...quite the lineup there...I've got cargo I've never had on a NEFI trip..7 year old grandson!! All original, no mods :) but, planes..well, for sure the FW A-10,FL P-38, 81" Spitfire Hanger9, FW F-86. Anything more...well, if the 8s F4 comes into stock before NEFI, will bring that...gee, it's getting kind of crowded now.
                                  Lon

Comment

Hey that's great!!
                                    What kind of receiver are you using on the GS??LOLLOL
                                    He'll have a blast, get ready to get him hooked on R/C!

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

I should have a trailer full of planes! Bearcat, FW190, B-26, B-17, Mosquito, Pandora, Carbon Z Cessna, 24" Corsair & T28. I just need to get my inverter generator ordered and I should be set! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Comment

I plan to bring my A-10 Killer Corsair
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                          I plan to bring my A-10 Killer Corsair
                                          I plan to bring the two birds that are sporting the "macerator" prop :P
                                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                          X