Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Are there any powerlines to fly under?
    Just a BIG power transmission tower about a 3/4 mile away from flight line.
    All I avoid is the NEFI Triangle about a 1/4 mile NE of the flight line. :Scared::Silly:
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Ok.........the USS Ecoboost is loaded and the BWA rolling hanger/bunkhouse have received the selected NEFI 2018 warbird entries.
      Now you can make the appropriate adjustments George...........:PLOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0868.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	137580Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0869.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	137581

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0870.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	137582
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Looking good Charlie!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
          Looking good Charlie!
          Just hoping that the weather behaves itself. Arriving Wed evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone. :)
          Warbird Charlie

Comment

Are there any powerlines to fly under?
            Here's a flight of mine from NEFI 2016. Gives you a feeling for the field.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

Here's a flight of mine from NEFI 2016. Gives you a feeling for the field.

Thanks Lon, dang it's flat up there.
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I've got 19 planes (mostly jets) loaded, Steve's trailer hooked to the Bomber RV...all that's left is to load my battery boxes and radios. I'm also taking my projector and a bunch of good airplane movies.
                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Thanks Lon, dang it's flat up there.
                  Oh yes!! ALOT different, compared to your beautiful neck of the woods.
                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• My plan is to be there Saturday, hoping it cools down for the event!

Comment

• On the road to Nefi!!
                      Well, here we are in beautiful Waco, Nebraska and its...........raining!!
                      They've been waiting for rain for a while now and the folks from Cody did not disappoint!
                      It was raining and thunder and lightning in Cheyenne last night for a bit, but let up, for the most part it was cooler driving here.
                      Got the trailer set up and on with the bathing suit and into the pool!!
                      AHHHH!
                      So it's off to Davenport tomorrow then on to Muncie, lets hope that the weather gets better the more Easterly we get.
                      Maybe Mark or Tom could show, that'd would be awesome!

Looking forward to seeing the gang there, hopefully late afternoon on Thursday, everything going as well as it has.

Grossman on the road to Nefi!!

Team Gross!

Comment

• BTW, will post again tomorrow if there's internet available, there should be

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Be careful G-man!
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                            BTW, will post again tomorrow if there's internet available, there should be

Grossman56
                            Is there good signal at the site?
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Is there good signal at the site?
                              Yes......my AT&T service worked good last year. On the road to Muncie in 7 hours. Signing off the Squawk till my return to BWA home airfield next Tues.
                              Warbird Charlie

Comment

• I'll load up my trailer tomorrow and get on the road Thursday morning. Should be there in the afternoon.

Comment

• I should get there noonish Friday. Have my motel reservations Fri & Sat nights. I’ll be mostly a bystander, only bringing a couple planes and really haven’t flown since last NEFI. Just got a Mobius but haven’t hooked it to a computer. Do you have to hook it to a computer first or is it ready to go? Will a 64 mb micro/sd work in it?

Comment

• Do you mean 64 gb?

Comment

• Something byte. Byte me! LOL:Silly:

Comment

• I am not sure on the Mobius. I just recently got a Runcam2. It involved a little setting up to get it to connect to my phone wirelessly. I have a 32 gb card in it. Good for plenty of HD video.

Comment

• I have a Google Pixel 2 XL on Project fi service and at Joe Nall the signal was fine for me but sucked for George who was on Verizon.

Comment

Working...
                                          X