Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDF Jet Jam 2018, June 14-17

https://www.facebook.com/thebestRC.f...r/?pnref=story

I created this Facebook page for the 2018 Edition of the EDF Jet Jam, June 14-17.

The location is the Rosewood RC Flyers site in Southern Indiana. The field is about 20 minutes from Louisville,KY.

The website: www.rosewoodrc.com

Last year we had over 50 pilots from around the country and a Pilot/Sponsor from Germany.

Have you ever seen a scratch built 10 foot long DC-10, or F15 you will at the Jet Jam. We had the largest single collection of the FW A-10 and Avanti S at one event along with all the other great FW Jets!

Motion RC contributed an F16 Pro and a lot of other great prizes to the event for the pilots raffle!

Happy Holidays and I hope everyone gets the new jets they were hoping for this Christmas, and I hope to see you at the Jet Jam next June 14-17!

"Liked"...you might want to put the location on there.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Great Idea!

Comment

Registration for the event is now open!

06/14/2018 — Elizabeth - Check out all event details and attendee registration right here.

Comment

Event Hotel, Best Western 812-945-2771

We just signed the contract with the Best Western in New Albany.
          We were able to negotiate a better rate this year.
          Call the hotel direct @ 812-945-2771 and ask for the EDF JET Jam 2018 rate of $95.00/nite.

YOU MUST BOOK YOUR ROOM BY MAY 29, to receive this rate you can always cancel if plans change.

Thanks and see you in June.

Comment

Looking forward to handing out these beautiful trophies to deserving recipients at the Jet Jam!

Comment

Check out this video of the field:

Comment

Pilots I have attached the flyer for this years event, see you soon!
                Bob
                Attached Files

Comment

I’m gonna try to make the 13 hour drive.
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

We’’d love to have you!

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                      I’m gonna try to make the 13 hour drive.
                      That would be great. Bring Anthony. I’m going for sure! I’m missing NEFI due to obligations so I’m looking forward to the Jam.

Comment

Ryan good to hear you will make it! I’ll be at Nall next Thursday/Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                          Ryan good to hear you will make it! I’ll be at Nall next Thursday/Friday.
                          Oh good! Make sure you come by and talk to us. I’d like to introduce you to our marketing director.

Comment

:Cool:
                            Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

That would be great. Bring Anthony. I’m going for sure! I’m missing NEFI due to obligations so I’m looking forward to the Jam.

Obligations my butt, it’s on my wife’s birthday and I’m going:Yawn:
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

WHAAAAAT..........No Ryan @ NEFI :(
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Oh good! Make sure you come by and talk to us. I’d like to introduce you to our marketing director.
                                Thats my plan. See you then.

Comment

How late does the event go on Saturday ?
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

We fly until dark everyday, which is typically 9-9:15. We do the awards/dinner at the field about 5-5:30 Saturday and then resume flying late into the evening! I hope you decide to join us.

Comment

I’ve made my hotel( Best Western) and flight reservations. Arrive Weds afternoon and depart Saturday afternoon.

Andy from RCJetwerx is so kind to ferry a couple of my planes with him as he’s driving.

Probably just bring the A4 and BAE Hawk.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of the guys here on the forums. I also look forward to seeing all the great custom builds and mods. Mine are not! Lol

Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                        I’ve made my hotel( Best Western) and flight reservations. Arrive Weds afternoon and depart Saturday afternoon.

Andy from RCJetwerx is so kind to ferry a couple of my planes with him as he’s driving.

Probably just bring the A4 and BAE Hawk.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of the guys here on the forums. I also look forward to seeing all the great custom builds and mods. Mine are not! Lol

Hawk
                                        Can't wait to see you again Hawk! Should be fun! - James

Comment

Working...
                                        X