Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this be project foil? Just kidding.
    Attached Files
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

No, it’s a Saberliner. Lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	EF4278A8-D76E-4140-9971-D33C8FFC1E9D.jpeg
Views:	348
Size:	252.9 KB
ID:	137104
      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

OMG,

just won a BAE Hawk !

Name:	4419A713-FB00-4280-ABCF-96A4BD2CDB12.jpeg
Views:	343
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	137109

Comment

Nice score Dave! Sure helps make the long trip from Texas more worthwhile.

Comment

Congrats dahawk! :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
              OMG,

just won a BAE Hawk !

Name:	4419A713-FB00-4280-ABCF-96A4BD2CDB12.jpeg
Views:	343
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	137109
              Cool!! How is the event going? Post more pics!!! When do you head home to Texas?

Comment

Back last night. Arrived Weds night. Flew Thurs, Friday and part of Saturday

Awesome event at an unbelievably great flying site. Near 80 registered pilots I think.
                Hats off to Bob B and team for all their hard work. A truly well organized event. I will be back next year!

Had a blast hanging out with the Motion guys and Andy & Sean from RcJetwerx. Met some guys I only knew by screen name here and on RCG.

Many FW edf’s. Lots of F-4’s, A-4’s, A-10’s, Avanti's, etc. HSD had a nice line-up and their were a few very nice BVM composites and a few very cool scratchbuilds like the UPS DC-10 and the Sabreliner. Dirty Dee brought his scratchbuilt Embraer Delta Regional Jet and a 100% printed Mig-15.

Comment

I am sure Motion Dir of Mig. James B will be putting together some great video footage. They were on Facebook live at different times throughout the event .

Comment

Glad you are home!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks,

Put this one on your list of great events to attend. None better in the East that I know about. And what a great facility! Arguably, one of the top rc fields in the US.

Comment

I want to thank everyone for supporting the event! Your participation made this is the biggest event held at this facility. There are numerous photo posts on the forums and facebook.

Thank you to all the sponsors for the great pilot prizes.

Banana Hobby

BVM Jets

Efflux RC

Peformance EDF

Motion RC

RC JetWerx

Scale Reproductions Hobby Shop

Schuebeler Jets

Please don't hesitate to drop all of them a note of thanks!

Thanks Sean, Sam and Blake for working the flight line.

Ken Stewart for all the logistics.

Club members that put the field right after the flood.

Club members that worked the event or contributed to the success.

Motion RC's social media coverage took the event to the next level! Thank you, James, Ryan, and Mike.

Thank you for making my job and all of the volunteers easy.

See you next year

Have a great summer!

Bob

Comment

Bob, thank you for running a great event! Even though I couldn't be there physically it looked like a great time for everyone.

Comment

I second that Motion !!!! Wait till Next Year !!! What'cha think, Steve ? We both get out there and tear up some runway ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
                              I second that Motion !!!! Wait till Next Year !!! What'cha think, Steve ? We both get out there and tear up some runway ?
                              Absolutely Jim!

Comment

If Bob schedules the week right before (or after) NEFI like this year I will definitely plan a 2 week road trip next year:Cool:
                                Planning to have a Roban 81" w/s A-10 by that time.:)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

The Jet Jam is always fathers day weekend.
                                  Next year it will be June 13-16.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                                    The Jet Jam is always fathers day weekend.
                                    Next year it will be June 13-16.
                                    I plan to be there next year:Cool:
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Comment

Excellent video.. really enjoyed it! Makes me have to wanna be there next year, EDF or not! ;)

Congrats to all the raffle winners... MRC rocks! :Cool:
                                        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

JetJam was incredible. Was my first RC event I've ever attended and I'm definitely planning on going back next year - will be nice to know some folks from the forum by then! :) That gaggle of A-10s was UNREAL and that flying field was to die for.

Comment

Working...
                                          X