X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post
    JetJam was incredible. Was my first RC event I've ever attended and I'm definitely planning on going back next year - will be nice to know some folks from the forum by then! :) That gaggle of A-10s was UNREAL and that flying field was to die for.
    Hey FlyGuy, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Is it a 'gaggle of hawgs'? Tammes, she whose authority exceeds my rank, says it's a "sounder of warthogs" and in the case of these hawgs, I gotta agree. Great pics, sorry I had other obligations, would liked to have attended. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

I attended this event as a spectator as a first big event for me. I loved it and left committed to bring something to fly next year!

Comment

R14L glad to hear you had a good time! See you next year.

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
          Could this be project foil? Just kidding.
          Yes Augermeister.....Yes it has to be.

Comment

A few photos from Saturdays action. Beautiful facility and a great group of people running things. Only there for Saturday, but I'm already planning to be back next year for multiple days. New Freewing A4 just arrived. Hope you enjoy.

Comment

A few more shots from Saturday.

Warren

Comment

I submitted an article to model aviation about the event that is scheduled to run in the November issue in the district 6 column.

Comment

Working...
                X