You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Nall 2018 - Motion RC will be there!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be sure to post lots of pictures/vids for all the
    Squawkers down under

Comment

No doubt, there will be plenty of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
        No doubt, there will be plenty of it all.
        Cheers

Comment

Just over two weeks to go Squawkers. Are things lining up for you to get to one of the biggest RC events in the country? Anthony, did you get your new ride? George and I are working on fixing up the RV so we will be ready. I have some things to do on a few of my planes still but really looking forward to the event and getting to meet everyone I can.

Comment

Coming with my trailer of planes and boats. Meeting friends from California, providing the toys since they are not able to cart them on the airline. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people, making new friends, share information and enjoy flying for the week.

Comment

Unfortunately Steve, the vehicle was sold the same day I came back to take possession. Looks like I'll be coming in a much smaller aircraft carrier than I thought. But still planning to get there.

Don't want to miss this year!!

Comment

Bummer on the vehicle Anthony but more importantly, glad to hear you are still coming. Look forward to meeting you in person.

Comment

I've been thinking about going...will there be any RC stuff there???
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Jokester.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                      I've been thinking about going...will there be any RC stuff there???
                      RC stuff.........:Confused: :Thinking:probably just a bunch of crusty ol' guys riding around in custom TIA Kawa 4x4 looking for sprinklers to run through. :PLOL
                      Hand that jokester baton on over;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

RC stuff.........:Confused: :Thinking:probably just a bunch of crusty ol' guys riding around in custom TIA Kawa 4x4 looking for sprinklers to run through. :PLOL
                        Hand that jokester baton on over;)
                        Lol...I had forgot about the sprinklers...great time ;)
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Lol...I had forgot about the sprinklers...great time ;)
                          I haven't forgotten about them... I got soaked. :Rainning:

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                            Bummer on the vehicle Anthony but more importantly, glad to hear you are still coming. Look forward to meeting you in person.
                            Yeah, Dallas has become like New York City. Everyone moves quickly these days. Snooze you lose. The laid back days are long gone here! People don't take their time anymore around here.

I'll be the one pulling up in the Yugo! LOL

Comment

Hey! It beats a Ford Pinto. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                Hey! It beats a Ford Pinto. ;)
                                I wonder if they’ll ever give it another run? LOL

Comment

Hey Guys, quick update for everyone. We will be arriving there Tuesday sometime with the plan to have our booth set up for Wed, Thursday, Friday and however long people stick around into Saturday. We will be down at the electric line in the new hangar that was built there. We definitely want to meet as many squawkers as possible so don't be shy! For those that can't make it, we will be providing updates, pictures, videos etc across all of our social channels throughout our time down there so make sure you are subscribed on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram and we will do our best to make it feel like you are down there with us!

We will have more information of what we have planned 2 weeks from today, so keep an eye out!

Comment

Good to hear James!
                                    Man it would be nice to finally win that Lottery and have nothing but time and money to attend all these events.........:Dizzy:

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

Hello JB,
                                      Just so I understand Motion will not be there until the 15th?
                                      Trying to plan my time there out.
                                      Would like to be there opening saturday but if Motion will not be there until midweek I may have to change vacation

Comment

We plan to be there early Friday in the RV...

Click image for larger version

Name:	670A2277-294A-4078-BD82-84795B318014.jpeg
Views:	306
Size:	194.6 KB
ID:	130612
                                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

That is PHABULOUS:f4phantom!
                                          Great work

Comment

Working...