You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Nall 2018 - Motion RC will be there!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan's saving his pennies for Nefi, right Bry??

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• I'm getting excited. I will arrive around mid day on Weds and will stay through Friday. I'll be bringing my FlightLine P38 for the electric line. Will MotionRC have their 67" A10 on display? I could be tempted by that :)

Comment

• I'm 6 hours away.... coming wed. thru Sat. cant wait:Silly:

Comment

• Hopefully the rain wont dampen the festivities too much

Comment

• Originally posted by tdevince View Post
            I'm getting excited. I will arrive around mid day on Weds and will stay through Friday. I'll be bringing my FlightLine P38 for the electric line. Will MotionRC have their 67" A10 on display? I could be tempted by that :)
            Yes, there’s three on display.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Pictures from today. The weather was beautiful. I flew one of George's float planes and then tried to fly my new Lippy but one of the servos failed just after launch locking full up and causing it to turn hard left and go in. I have repaired it and will try again tomorrow. Flew the F-105 and it did great. Also flew my FMS Super Scorpion and Mig-21. The Mig with it's center burner and landing lights was quite an attention getter. We are doing what we can to prime the people's interest here for Motions arrival.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180512_114558.jpg Views:	1 Size:	313.9 KB ID:	132406

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180512_114914.jpg Views:	1 Size:	291.8 KB ID:	132407

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180512_115221.jpg Views:	1 Size:	231.6 KB ID:	132408

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180512_115955.jpg Views:	1 Size:	295.3 KB ID:	132409

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180512_135813.jpg Views:	1 Size:	249.6 KB ID:	132410

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180512_135910.jpg Views:	1 Size:	288.0 KB ID:	132411

Comment

• Wow looks great out there

Comment

• Hope you guys are pointing out that you're customers of Motion R/C, otherwise someone's gonna offer you some cash for those birds!!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Maidened my F-4J today at Nall and it went well. Very nice flyer. Drag chute worked perfectly and was a hit with those that saw it. George got video of parts of the flight as soon as we can get it uploaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                      Maidened my F-4J today at Nall and it went well. Very nice flyer. Drag chute worked perfectly and was a hit with those that saw it. George got video of parts of the flight as soon as we can get it uploaded.
                      The road work demo's insured that ;) Can't wait to see it in 6 weeks :Cool:
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I would love to go, but just got back from top gun, so I'll have to bow out on this one. Hopefully Motion will go again next year..... so I'll make sure to go and forget about top gun.

Comment

• Today I maidened my F-15 on 8S and my A-4 Blue Angels #6. Both flights went well. Also flew the F-4J a second time but with the drop tanks and ordnance it comes with. Again, the chute performed beautifully. It is one of the coolest looking mods I have seen. On one of the passes with my BA#6 I made it a dirty pass with gear and flaps down as well as the arresting hook. Looked great.

Comment

• So with the cancellation of the event due to weather, will MRC be announcing a new plane this week via HS and Facebook?
                            Pat

Comment

• Bummer about the cancellation . Was looking forward to hearing about a great MRC participation and possible debut of a new model. At least the early arrivals got some flights in. Looking forward to seeing Steve's F4J with chute.
                              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• What a shame about the weather and cancellation. Maybe Motion will wait and annouce the new model at the Jet Jam or NEFI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                                  What a shame about the weather and cancellation. Maybe Motion will wait and annouce the new model at the Jet Jam or NEFI?
                                  Working on it Bob. We'll be talking soon I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                                    What a shame about the weather and cancellation. Maybe Motion will wait and annouce the new model at the Jet Jam or NEFI?
                                    I hope not, if I have to wait another month I'll go crazy!

Comment

• Steve and I are back at my place and will be having a "George Nall" from now till Saturday night:Cool:
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Always my biggest fear, driving all the way to Nefi (4 days) and being rained out........
                                        Came close a couple of times, hoping for the third time to be the winner!
                                        Maybe all those people and prizes will make their way to Muncie!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Working on it Bob. We'll be talking soon I'm sure.
                                          Did you guys even make it down there?
                                          Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Comment

Working...
                                          X