You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Nall 2018 - Motion RC will be there!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Nall 2018 - Motion RC will be there!

Motion RC is coming to Joe Nall 2018!
    Motion RC is excited to announce our first trip to the gorgeous Triple Tree Aerodrome for Joe Nall this May! We are eager to meet up with RC pilots and friends for some fun-filled days of RC flying on those historic grounds.

At the show we plan on having Pilot Ryan and Capt. Mike displaying and demoing our models along with the help of our customer service specialst Michael Lovero, TiredIron Aviation’s George Baker and Steve Hodges! We also plan to bring along a few surprises. We will also be providing regular updates on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and right here on Hobby Squawk for anyone who wants to see all the happenings at the event. Unfortunately, we will not be selling product at the show but we do plan on bringing some giveaways and maybe some raffle prizes but we will know more as the event draws near.

We would love to start talking about meetups and really help make certain we have some great days of flying and fun with all our friends here on Hobby Squawk who will be in attendance. One thing we want to do is meet up with all pilots who own the same planes and have some good old-fashioned formation flying. There is no way we are leaving Joe Nall without a proper B-24 formation flight!

What Motion RC aircraft are you bringing?
    Anyone bringing custom, modded or homemade aircraft? We would love to film it!
    Do we have a dawn patrol crew?
    Whose RV has the best barbeque? (RV coordinates required)
    Float Flyers?
    How many Phantom II’s can we fly at dusk?

Let’s talk about Joe Nall 2018!

The TiredIron Aviation crew plan to the there around the electric line in the B-24 RV.

We put this together so first time visitors of TTA will know what to expect and can be familiar with the location of the main areas.

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

It's gonna be awesome! Met some HobbySquawkers there during the eWeek festivities last fall. We had the best time so I am really looking forward to the Nall this year and meeting up with the MRC crew and more of the good folks here. I will have two Freewing A-10's (one with 90's), 80mm Mig-21, 90mm F-15C on 8S, two A-4 Skyhawks (a VMA-121 Green Knight and Blue Angels #6), 70mm BAe Hawk and hopefully my VF-84 Jolly Rogers' F-4J.

Comment

Two B24's will be there, mine and a great friend coming. Should be a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by mirored View Post
          Two B24's will be there, mine and a great friend coming. Should be a great time.
          Nice! Can't wait to see a bunch of these in the sky at once!

Comment

I’m going to be ready. Probably going to bring an air plane or two. Don’t know which one Yet probably one of these: freewing 262, freewing B17, Eflight Corsair, or FlightLIne P38. All from motion. If not those I’ll bring my Parkzone mosquito but that I got from local hobby shop.

Comment

Awesome! Welcome to HobbySquawk nrbailey and mirored as well for that matter. Looking forward to meeting you there.

Comment

Originally posted by nrbailey View Post
                I’m going to be ready. Probably going to bring an air plane or two. Don’t know which one Yet probably one of these: freewing 262, freewing B17, Eflight Corsair, or FlightLIne P38. All from motion. If not those I’ll bring my Parkzone mosquito but that I got from local hobby shop.
                Yes, welcome to Hobby Squawk nrbailey! Be sure to stop by our tent (wherever that will be) when you come!

Comment

Yea we will have a strong presence there. Should make other companies turn there heads that for sure.

Comment

We are so excited to be going and meeting up with some of our customer family and friends. I urge everybody to stop by and see us, check out the planes and tell us who you are. We met guys in Texas that we had never met before, but once they told us their name on the forums it was like seeing a long lost friend. Just ask farm flyer. He introduced himself by his first name and we shook hands and said hello. Once he told me his name on the forums I was like" Oh yeah! How's it going?" We had spoke over the phone and had been online friends for a long time.

So stop by, say hi, and tell us who you are! We'll be the guys grinning ear to ear hanging out with our friends.

Comment

Sounds like fun times for all :) glad to see MRC will be there :)
                      Brandon Moon

Comment

Not to sound greedy, but show specials there?

Comment

I plan on being there. Since the electric line was a little crazy last year I am considering bringing Seaplanes “Icon & Timber” along with some RC boats.

Comment

Looking forward to finally meeting you Dan.

Comment

Same, looking forward to it as well. Along with your whole group.

Comment

I don't know if anyone has noticed but ........................... For me, I've never gone to Joe Nall, never even looked into it until now.

OK, here's the ANSWER ................................ 330 Mary Hanna Rd, Woodruff, SC 29388, USA.

Now, what's the QUESTION? For a complete newb to Joe Nall, even if that person is a rabbid RC fan, this answer is kinda important. I've looked at this whole thread and many of the Joe Nall results by doing a Google search and nowhere (in an obvious and prominent place) does it ever say "Where is the location"? It wasn't till the very bottom of one of the pages in much smaller print, did it actually say where this is. (Not a lot of people will read everything on a long web page and actually get to the bottom before giving up and going to another page.) If it were in Montana, I'd go. I live just north of there. But never seeing where this event is held, I lost interest very quickly and never gave it another thought. I know all of you who are veterans to these sorts of events, it doesn't occur to you that there may be a lot of RC fans who don't have any idea where in the vast area called the "United States of America" this event is held. So, for any viewers like me, I took it upon myself to post, in red, the ANSWER to your question. ;)

Comment

Definitely looking forward to meeting you guys in person. Ill be there Wednesday morning through Saturday. Ill be bringing my Flightline 1600mm Spitfire, and other planes that have Motion RC purchased radio equipment in them. Pilot Ryan and Cap Mike looking forward to seeing you guys. Will be camped out on the hill so you guys come up and grab a burger with us when we grill out and a cold one!

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                    I don't know if anyone has noticed but ........................... For me, I've never gone to Joe Nall, never even looked into it until now.

OK, here's the ANSWER ................................ 330 Mary Hanna Rd, Woodruff, SC 29388, USA.

Now, what's the QUESTION? For a complete newb to Joe Nall, even if that person is a rabbid RC fan, this answer is kinda important. I've looked at this whole thread and many of the Joe Nall results by doing a Google search and nowhere (in an obvious and prominent place) does it ever say "Where is the location"? It wasn't till the very bottom of one of the pages in much smaller print, did it actually say where this is. (Not a lot of people will read everything on a long web page and actually get to the bottom before giving up and going to another page.) If it were in Montana, I'd go. I live just north of there. But never seeing where this event is held, I lost interest very quickly and never gave it another thought. I know all of you who are veterans to these sorts of events, it doesn't occur to you that there may be a lot of RC fans who don't have any idea where in the vast area called the "United States of America" this event is held. So, for any viewers like me, I took it upon myself to post, in red, the ANSWER to your question. ;)
                                    The address is easy enough to find by clicking on the 'Driving Directions' button on their website. Anybody can find the location with a simple Google search of "Joe Nall" and a couple clicks therefore I personally would not see a need to post such here on a thread. Are you saying the address was difficult to find?

To your point though, for anyone who might be unfamiliar with Joe Nall, here is the link to their website.

Comment

Originally posted by ncflyer79 View Post
                                      Definitely looking forward to meeting you guys in person. Ill be there Wednesday morning through Saturday. Ill be bringing my Flightline 1600mm Spitfire, and other planes that have Motion RC purchased radio equipment in them. Pilot Ryan and Cap Mike looking forward to seeing you guys. Will be camped out on the hill so you guys come up and grab a burger with us when we grill out and a cold one!
                                      Welcome to HobbySquawk ncflyer79. We will be camped out near the electric flight line and hanging out in the metal building there. Drop by and say Hi and PM me your contact info. if you don't mind. Want to meet as many Squawkers as possible while there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                                        We are so excited to be going and meeting up with some of our customer family and friends. I urge everybody to stop by and see us, check out the planes and tell us who you are. We met guys in Texas that we had never met before, but once they told us their name on the forums it was like seeing a long lost friend. Just ask farm flyer. He introduced himself by his first name and we shook hands and said hello. Once he told me his name on the forums I was like" Oh yeah! How's it going?" We had spoke over the phone and had been online friends for a long time.

So stop by, say hi, and tell us who you are! We'll be the guys grinning ear to ear hanging out with our friends.
                                        Ryan you guys come up to our site and grab a burger with us one night at our site if you want. We'll be grilling out every night on the hill on the main flight line.Same goes for anybody else who wants to drop by. Shoot me a PM and ill give you guys my number to get up with us. We'll be there Wednesday through Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                        X