You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Nall 2018 - Motion RC will be there!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! I feel like I'm digging an even deeper hole here fellas! I'd like to meet everyone that I can at this event.

Not sure NEFI will be in the cards this year, as I'll be away from the family for Joe Nall. With NEFI being the next month, might make it tough on family and the wallet. NEFI seems to fall on the same week as family vacation too for some reason.

You going to Joe Nall OV?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
      Ha! I feel like I'm digging an even deeper hole here fellas! I'd like to meet everyone that I can at this event.

Not sure NEFI will be in the cards this year, as I'll be away from the family for Joe Nall. With NEFI being the next month, might make it tough on family and the wallet. NEFI seems to fall on the same week as family vacation too for some reason.

You going to Joe Nall OV?
      Like everyone else I have to pick my poison regarding finances. NEFI is a lot more affordable and significantly less crowded than NALL.
      I would much rather do TripleTree during the eWEEK time frame in Sept just because it won't have a butt load of people but this year I can't cause my 36 year old baby girl is getting married then.
      George and Steve are so fortunate that TripleTree is less than 3 hrs away. I'm in the same long distance boat like you Anthony.
      One way of 600 mi to NEFI or 800 to eWEEK, both of which I did last year. So for this year it is NEFI and Warbirds over Delaware and of course my now local favorite.......TwowingTJ's awesome Festival of Giants.
      Maybe next year we'll get a in person greet.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
        I would much rather do TripleTree during the eWEEK time frame in Sept just because it won't have a butt load of people but this year I can't cause my 36 year old baby girl is getting married then.
        Give her some cash and let her elope then come to eWeek!
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

That's the second time you've poke me with that stick LOLI mentioned that the first time to my sweetie and it got me "the look" :Scared:
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

That's the second time you've poke me with that stick LOLI mentioned that the first time to my sweetie and it got me "the look" :Scared:
            As long a it didn't get you a "Really?!" you're safe.
            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by fhhuber View Post

As long a it didn't get you a "Really?!" you're safe.
              Right On fhh :Cool:
              Warbird Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                8ft? What is it besides big! LOL
                Yup. It's pretty nice so far. I hope to see some of y'all. Im going to maiden this plane just before Joe Nall so I won't have enough time to fix it if something goes wrong.

Comment

I'm sure Triple Tree wouldn't mind having their first wedding on the field that week!

Comment

Still wondering if there will be any aircraft for sale during the event. I have two friends flying in from California and staying for the week. I think we would all buy planes there and somehow figure out how to get them home or sell them on the way out. If there are no planes available during the event, we will have to figure out a new plan. We already have two B24 Liberators that will be ready to maiden. Any word on availability?

Comment

Originally posted by mirored View Post
                      Still wondering if there will be any aircraft for sale during the event. I have two friends flying in from California and staying for the week. I think we would all buy planes there and somehow figure out how to get them home or sell them on the way out. If there are no planes available during the event, we will have to figure out a new plan. We already have two B24 Liberators that will be ready to maiden. Any word on availability?
                      Joe Nall is full of vendors. There's hundreds of small or large planes on sale. Whatever you desire is probably for sale.

Comment

Still wondering if there will be any aircraft for sale during the event.
                        It is impossible to not buy planes at Joe Nall:P

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Don’t believe a thing George tells you. No one ever buys anything at Joe Nall. LOL That massive collection says it all!

Click image for larger version  Name:	B6F21553-6213-4BA5-B6CE-51942E751C48.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	246.4 KB ID:	122665

Comment

Originally posted by Corey Thunes View Post

Joe Nall is full of vendors. There's hundreds of small or large planes on sale. Whatever you desire is probably for sale.
                            Sorry, I was being a little more specific. I was talking about motionrc planes there. I don't think other vendors will have them, but not sure either.

Comment

Sorry, I was being a little more specific. I was talking about motionrc planes there. I don't think other vendors will have them, but not sure either.
                              MRC won't have any to sell (this year) but may raffle a few off.
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

MRC won't have any to sell (this year) but may raffle a few off.
                                Meet up last year didn't work too good. Try again this year? This motion guys coming it might be easier to have a central location.

Comment

This being Motion RC's first official visit to the Joe Nall event it will be an opportunity to see some of their products in action, touch them, ask questions and hopefully get answers. Even if there aren't any for sale (this time) it is still good to see them up close and in person. The plan is to be located on the electric line. Shouldn't be hard to find. We are getting ready to paint George's RV to look like a big bomber as well. I personally am getting really excited. Should be a great time. George and I plan to be there on Friday the 11th and stay until the 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Excellent Robert! What days are you planning to be there? Yes, we will be located on the Electric Flight Line.
                                    I like to come down Thurs-Sat.

Comment

Where are the Motion RC guys going to be setup at on the electric line?

Comment

In the metal building and hopefully right next to it.

Comment

George and I are now pre-registered for the event. Come on May!

Comment

Working...
                                          X