Flite Test

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 13th 5th Annual Warbirds over Grapevine- A Fundraiser for Snowball Express

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	gsf-logo.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	147869 Snowball Express is now part of the Gary Sinise Foundation. Awesome

Comment

The Avanti Exception

Hey guys, since many of you fly the ever so popular Avanti S, we've decided to make an exception for this year's Warbird event.

Doing some research we discovered that the Avanti did see action in Burma, In 1975, while based in Rangoon, a squadron of Avanti's led by Seymor Hobbleblosky and legendary Herman P. McNure of the "Horsey McNure's" held back an insurgent force of Cessna 152's flying low along the Bago river. A victory that is still endeared today. So,feel welcome to bring your Avanti to Warbirds over Grapevine.

-Hawk

Comment

Comment

Lol well ok then.

Comment

Does it have to have a BMWB paint job??? You can get those in local Dallas paint shops.... It is the Baffle Me With Bulls**t job... Used by politicians on their jets for years and years...…

Comment

When Florence puts a damper on Nall

And you have nowhere to go in the Fall

Check out “Warbirds over Grapevine”

We guarantee you’ll have a Ball !

https://www.rcflightdeck.com/event.cfm?event_id=8244

Comment

Hey guys ,

Many of you who spent time in the service know about "Challenge Coins" Maybe you flipped for drinks while on leave.

I have a limited supply of ' Warbirds over Grapevine' commemorative challenge coins available for sale. They are $10.00. Reserve yours today and I will hold or I can mail to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                  Hey guys ,

Many of you who spent time in the service know about "Challenge Coins" Maybe you flipped for drinks while on leave.

I have a limited supply of ' Warbirds over Grapevine' commemorative challenge coins available for sale. They are $10.00. Reserve yours today and I will hold or I can mail to you.

I would like to have one please. Do you want me to Pay Pal you or pay you at the show? Thanks!!! Jerry

Comment

Thanks Jerry, either way but I can hold one for you .

Less than one month away !

Dave

Comment

I know, time is flying Bro... I am working to get the B-17 ready to go to Bomber Field in Monaville this weekend. It won't be finished, but we are hoping for a successful test flight or three!! If that happens, it will be at Grapevine, at least to look at!! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X