You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 13th 5th Annual Warbirds over Grapevine- A Fundraiser for Snowball Express

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	gsf-logo.png
Views:	329
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	147869 Snowball Express is now part of the Gary Sinise Foundation. Awesome
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

The Avanti Exception

Hey guys, since many of you fly the ever so popular Avanti S, we've decided to make an exception for this year's Warbird event.

Doing some research we discovered that the Avanti did see action in Burma, In 1975, while based in Rangoon, a squadron of Avanti's led by Seymor Hobbleblosky and legendary Herman P. McNure of the "Horsey McNure's" held back an insurgent force of Cessna 152's flying low along the Bago river. A victory that is still endeared today. So,feel welcome to bring your Avanti to Warbirds over Grapevine.

-Hawk
      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

:P:P:P:P:Confused:

Comment

Lol well ok then. LOL

Comment

Does it have to have a BMWB paint job??? You can get those in local Dallas paint shops.... It is the Baffle Me With Bulls**t job... Used by politicians on their jets for years and years...… LOL:Not-Talking::Not-Talking::Not-Talking:

Comment

When Florence puts a damper on Nall

And you have nowhere to go in the Fall

Check out “Warbirds over Grapevine”

We guarantee you’ll have a Ball !

10/13/2018 — Grapevine - Check out all event details and attendee registration right here.

Comment

Hey guys ,

Many of you who spent time in the service know about "Challenge Coins" Maybe you flipped for drinks while on leave.

I have a limited supply of ' Warbirds over Grapevine' commemorative challenge coins available for sale. They are $10.00. Reserve yours today and I will hold or I can mail to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                  Hey guys ,

Many of you who spent time in the service know about "Challenge Coins" Maybe you flipped for drinks while on leave.

I have a limited supply of ' Warbirds over Grapevine' commemorative challenge coins available for sale. They are $10.00. Reserve yours today and I will hold or I can mail to you.

I would like to have one please. Do you want me to Pay Pal you or pay you at the show? Thanks!!! Jerry

Comment

Thanks Jerry, either way but I can hold one for you .

Less than one month away !

Dave

Comment

I know, time is flying Bro... I am working to get the B-17 ready to go to Bomber Field in Monaville this weekend. It won't be finished, but we are hoping for a successful test flight or three!! If that happens, it will be at Grapevine, at least to look at!! LOL Thanks!

Comment

Here's a flyer !
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here's a flyer !
                          Awesome stuff!!!

Comment

Im hoping to make this one.

Comment

Great ! We'll have a good time.

Anyone interested in camping on site, let me know. We can make it happen.

Comment

I'll be a guest on the RC Pilot Lounge Saturday night with Pilot Ryan. Check out the youtube channel!

Comment

I’ll see you Saturday night Dave and hopefully I’ll see you the next Friday in Grapevine I plan on being there Thursday night and hooking up with you guys Friday after Ryan and Mike get in.

Comment

Awesome ! Look forward to seeing you!

Comment

Awesome ! Look forward to seeing you!
                                      What is the show status? Is everything still a go? It has been quiet over here!!!! :Cool:;)

Comment

Hey guys, Many of you who spent time in the service know about "Challenge Coins" Maybe you flipped for drinks while on leave.I have a limited supply of ' Warbirds over Grapevine' commemorative challenge coins available for sale. They are $10.00. Reserve yours today and I will hold or I can mail to you.
                                        DH, Please reserve a challenge coin for me, too. PayPal works for me. I'll send you an address when you can confirm shipping. The coins are good-lookin'. Best, LB
                                        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

The show is still on, I haven't heard anything to the contrary. Mike and Ryan are going I believe, and it's shaping up to be another fun event! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of everyone in their Texas Best. I still need to get there one day to fly and get my Grapevine Stetson.
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X