X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circle City Flyers - Corona CA - Scale Fly-In Event - Aug. 18, 2018

The CIRCLE CITY FLYERS of Corona, CA is hosting a Scale Fly-In event on August 18, 2018.

www.CircleCityFlyers.com

Landing Fee: $15

All scale airplanes are welcome: Gas, Glow, Turbine & Electric.

:Win:Awards for: Best Military, Best Civilian, Best Scale Foamy & BEST OF SHOW!

:p38 :spitfire :p40 :bf109 :a10 :f18
    :f16 :f4phantom :787 :182 :ov10 :corsair

HUGE RAFFLE! - Tickets $1 each :)

Food provided by CARL'S JR. - $5 per plate :Smug:

See you there! :Cool:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ///INVERTED\\\; Jun 8, 2018, 06:14 PM. Reason: Updated Flyer

Next Saturday!!!!!!!

FYI re the fire - The #HolyFire was a concern. According to @ClevelandNF, as of this morning (Tuesday), the fire is 59% contained & hasn't grown at all in the last 14 hours. I was personally at the field last Saturday to evaluate the conditions and other than a very slight hint of smoke smell, if you didn't look up to the hills ~5 miles away you wouldn't know there was a fire going on. Myself and 15 other pilots were there that Saturday flying like it was any other Saturday. I was expecting lots of ash, etc., but there really wasn't any. We have a crew setting up on Friday & they are going to use blowers anyway to make sure everything is totally clean for Saturday.

It's going to be an AWESOME event with a HUGE raffle. The grand prize will be a brand new still in the box Great Planes Extra 330 33% ARFdonated by one of the members!! One of the other planes being raffled is a Freewing F-16 V2 6S-Pro Arctic Camo 70mm EDF PNP from MRC!

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
    X