X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Jets / E-Warbirds 2018 - Central Ohio

E-Jets & E-Warbirds will be held at the TORKS Model Airpark at Deer Creek State Park in Mount Sterling Ohio, September 6th-9th. September 6th will be an “open fly” day for event participants so you can get in maiden flights and sort out aircraft before the “official” event.

The format this year will be similar to last year in that we will let all aircraft fly together. If for any reason this becomes an issue we will separate flying times into two categories between sub 100mph aircraft and high performance airframes.

The runway is about 900x60. Electric is available on site for charging and basic needs. Visit http://www.torks.com/ for field info and pics. NOTE: A group of trees were removed out past the end of the runway for this year!

REGISTRATION PRICING - see website
    •On-site registration fee = $40 / Pre-registration fee = $30
    •Shelter / tent space fee = $30
    •To ensure a shelter / tent space, please pay with your pre-registration fee. We cannot guarantee a tent space for those who register on-site but we anticipate some will still be available.

Send a PM to me, or note that you want a tent space in your pre-registration.

Concessions will be available on site. Texas Tenderloin food truck (same as last year). They will be serving breakfast and lunch.

LODGING INFORMATION
    The Deer Creek Lodge has 10 rooms reserved for the event, final price coming soon. The Lodge also has 15 cabins that sleep up to six persons at a discounted rate of $149.99 per night. This represents a $50 discount per night. To reserve a room at the Lodge or a cabin, please call Stephanie George directly at (740) 869-6344. Mention TORKS EVENT to receive the discount.

Also, a block of rooms are reserved at the Econo Lodge in Jeffersonville, OH – about 20 minutes from the event site. Rooms with two double beds are $62.99 plus tax. Single bed rooms are $58.00 plus tax. The address is 9060 West Lancaster Road. Their phone number is (740) 948-2332. To receive the special rate mention TORKS as the discount code.
    Camping will be available on the model site (no hookups).

We will have a pizza party Friday night at the field. The event banquet will be held Saturday night at the lodge.

Thanks to our current sponsors below ... We are working with a few others and will update as we confirm.

Schubeler Technologies GmbH - Will be providing a Schubeler HDS 80mm fan and motor combo of the winners choice for a pilots prize at the lodge event.

BuddyRC - Will be providing pilots prizes, to be determined

BVM Will be providing some pilots prizes, to be determined.

Horizon Hobby - Will be providing pilots prizes to be determined.

E-Jets International was started 10 years ago, we did miss one year in there after we lost our field, but thanks to e-pilots like you and our sponsors, we are still going strong!

Sponsors and vendors are always encouraged to attend, contact me for more info :)

September yet?

I haven't been to any type of fun fly event in 3 years. I'm due! This one is high on my list.

Comment

Definitely going
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X