X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R/C Events Calendar 2018

Hey Y'all, Is there a calendar of all or most upcoming RC events where EDFs are allowed nationwide. I would like very much to go to some of these and Tamms and I need to plan a bit in advance to make the journey. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Warbirds over Grapevine Oct 13th. It’s our 5th annual and a fundraiser for Snowball Express.

Limited camping on site. 1500 ft away there is also a nice campground on the lake.

Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike are coming !

Good food , raffle, awards

Make it a weekend. The official sanctioned event is on Saturday. Sunday go to the Ft. Worth Alliance Air show featuring the USAF Thunderbirds.

Last year: https://youtu.be/QEo32-zx94M
    Hawk
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

dahawk, Tango Yankee. We will be at this event. Already in our calendar for Thursday-Monday. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
      X