X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binghamton Aeros' Festival of Giants 2018 Aug 10th - 12th

On August 10th - 12th, the Binghamton Aeros are hosting their 33rd annual giant scale RC flying event, the Aeros' Festival of Giants 2018.

This is one of the largest giant scale events in the northeastern U.S. The event is held at the scenic and historic Chenango Bridge Airport, in Chenango Bridge, NY.
    The field has a well groomed full scale grass runway with a wide open flying area. RV camp sites available(no hook-ups). Early arrival on Aug 9th OK.
    RC giant scale pilots can pre-register here https://www.rcflightdeck.com/event.cfm?event_id=7882

Spectators are welcome to come and enjoy the airshow put on by the amazing pilots and thier aircraft.
    Roger's Roaming Restaurant will be on site with great food.
    The event is in support of CHOW(Community Hunger Outreach Warehouse).

Hey TJ........just cause I couldn't make it that don't mean you have to worry about making me feel bad by splashing pics of all those wonderful Giants of the Festival on here.
    Remember......I'm flying vicariously through you Squawk pilots for the time being till I get the fleet support regiment back on it's feet.;)
    So show me those wonderful flying machines :Cool::)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yeah, some shots would be nice!!
      Come on TJ!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

I'll get to it guys. Been bussier than a one legged man in an *$$ kicking contest. Some clown is trying to put a large solar farm where our club field currently is. Fighting that on many levels. Little brother passed away and other life events that tap your energy. It's all good though. Next year's got to be better, right WBC?:Cool:

Comment

Condolences from me and Diane in your loss and I hope you guys win the fight. Some things in life have to take priority, perfectly understandable:Cool::Cool:

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

You know it TJ;).............sorry for the loss of your brother:(
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
            X