X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida eJet Fest International February 8-10, 2019 Mulberry, FL

FLORIDA eJET FEST INTERNATIONAL - Electric Ducted Fan only event. February 8-10, 2019 at Imperial RC Club Mulberry, FL www.imperialrcclub.com , Facebook: Imperial RC. If you're tired of being cold in the winter, come to Florida in February and get your flying fix on! No turbines and No Props. EDF Only!

600' x 30' Paved Runway with 26 acre cleared land flying space!

Please see attached flyer.

Could one pitch a tent on-site?

Comment

I'm interested! Looks like a nice field.

The website defaults to purchasing the web domain...not sure what's up there.

Is there electric on site for charging?

Sean

Comment

EDF only-Nice; Florida in February-Very nice; Tamms loves Florida-Most excellent; A/C hookups as per Sean's Question, if so. Sounds doable. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Thanks for your comments so far, here are the answers to your questions:
          1. Could one pitch a tent on-site?
          ANSWER: Yes, however, please note we do have wildlife guests that come to the field in the nocturnal hours, they include wild boar, alligators and various snakes.

2. Website defaults to purchasing domain.
          ANSWER: I goofed on the website URL, I've corrected it in the original post, here it is again: www.imperialrcclub.com

3. Is there electric on-site for charging?
          ANSWER: We have two solar charging stations, however, I recommend bringing a portable generator for faster charging of 6S batteries. The club is looking into an electric hook-up.

Jerry

Last edited by RCPilot66; Jul 17, 2018, 10:34 AM. Reason: Hit the wrong button.

Comment

Boars, alligators and snakes.......OH MY :Scared:LOL
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Jerry,

Thanks for the updates.

Is there an online registration or just register at the field?

Sean

Comment

I'm sure as we get closer to the event I'll set-up an online registration. Right now I'm just trying to get the word out.

Jerry

Comment

I could handle the nocturnal wildlife... LOL And the critters don't scare me either.

Comment

On my radar since I'm retired for the first time this winter!

Comment

Working...
                    X