X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Pilots we have a block of rooms at the completely remodeled Best Western Plus I-64. The name will change to Hampton Inn & Suites but I do not know when, so do not let that catch you off guard.

Call the hotel directly 812-945-2771

The block starts Wednesday June 12th and goes through the Saturday the 15th. The rate is $109 plus taxes.
      Cancellations can be made 24 hours in advance should your plans change for any reason.

Cut Off date for reservations is May 29!

So please make a reservation as you can always cancel if you can not make the event last minute.

Thanks,
      Bob

Comment

Just made my reservation, June 10th - 16th. We're really looking forward to this.

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Registration is now open: https://rosewoodrc.com/2019-jet-jam-registration

Comment

June is going to be a great time to be in Indiana with the Jet Jam at one of the finest RC fields in the country and NEFI the following weekend at the IAC in Muncie!

Comment

Official event flyer:

Comment

We have added 20 x 20 tent rentals with 3 sides on the flightline.

Model Aviation will be doing a feature article on the event, here is your chance to be famous!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                    We have added 20 x 20 tent rentals with 3 sides on the flightline.

Model Aviation will be doing a feature article on the event, here is your chance to be famous!
                    Very nice!

Sean

Comment

Pilots have you ever wondered what a electra jet or evolution bandit flies like from BVM?
                      Well here is your chance to fly one. Rob Lynch from BVMJets will be attending the Jet Jam and will make available buddy box flights On their models!

Comment

I know you have mentioned that Electric Power will be provided in the Covered Areas. If those spots fill up I plan on on bringing a Pop-Up Canopy. Will I be able to get power to to this area or do I need to bring a small generator?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                          Pilots have you ever wondered what a electra jet or evolution bandit flies like from BVM?
                          Well here is your chance to fly one. Rob Lynch from BVMJets will be attending the Jet Jam and will make available buddy box flights On their models!
                          Hi Robert, if you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you post the details of the event in the new the Event Calendar available here: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/RC_Event_Calendar. The event calendar on Hobby Squawk is syndicated on other hobby websites, so you will get maximum exposure for your event.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwalkerp47 View Post
                            I know you have mentioned that Electric Power will be provided in the Covered Areas. If those spots fill up I plan on on bringing a Pop-Up Canopy. Will I be able to get power to to this area or do I need to bring a small generator?
                            I would suggest you bring a small generator to be on the safe side. We do our best to have as many as possible using the shelter AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post

Hi Robert, if you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you post the details of the event in the new the Event Calendar available here: https://www.hobbysquawk.com/RC_Event_Calendar. The event calendar on Hobby Squawk is syndicated on other hobby websites, so you will get maximum exposure for your event.
                              Thank you for that information! I hope you'll make the Jam.
                              Bob

Comment

Thanks Bob. I'm sure looking forward to this event.

Comment

James will MotionRC be in attendance this year?

Comment

Motion is an event Sponsor. James himself will not be at the event.

Comment

Gotcha, will they have a vendor tent again?

Comment

Registered ! Going! ;)
                                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                                          Gotcha, will they have a vendor tent again?
                                          Not sure, I thought it was only a display tent for them. I don't recall them selling anything. I know they auctioned off models after the awards.

Comment

Working...
                                          X