Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tic Toc less than thirty days until the Jet Jam!

Comment

I always wanted to go to the Jets over Kentucky event. I never heard of this one. Well, this year it wont happen either way. Working a contract away from home until September, but maybe next year. Looks like fun

Comment

Originally posted by benjack71 View Post
        I always wanted to go to the Jets over Kentucky event. I never heard of this one. Well, this year it wont happen either way. Working a contract away from home until September, but maybe next year. Looks like fun
        I attend 6-7 electric/EDF/jet events a year, to include the Jet Jam and JOK. Thus I can say as an EDF pilot, the Jet Jam is the best of them all. It's well organized, well controlled, and well attended...and just too much fun! Not to mention it's the best RC field of the events I attend. Thus, I highly recommend it.

Sean

Comment

Pilots, If you have not already booked a room for the event do so soon. The Jet Jam Rate goes away May 29th! You can always cancel if your plans change. Just 22 days and counting! See you there!
          Bob

Comment

FYI only two more days to reserve your room at the preferred rate!

Comment

Pilots, Motion RC came through BIG with 5 JET ARF's and a ton of swag for you to pickup! It is not too late to make plans to attend the EDF Jet Jam.
              Check out the website: www.rosewoodrc.com
              See you next week!

Comment

Went last year and it was absolutely great. Arguably the best EDF RC field in the country. Can't go this year as my wife, unknowingly bought tickets to see Kenny Loggins. " Please Calibrate Me Home" LOL But several buds will be going and I know their excited. Have a great time everybody !
                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Have fun, you guys. Post lots of pictures for those of us living through you vicariously! I want to see what blue skies look like again with a fleet of non-secret airplanes and open conversations. LOL
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Belluomini View Post
                    Pilots, Motion RC came through BIG with 5 JET ARF's and a ton of swag for you to pickup! It is not too late to make plans to attend the EDF Jet Jam.
                    Check out the website: www.rosewoodrc.com
                    See you next week!
                    Bob, is one of those an F-35 with my name on it?:)

Cant wait for next week, I'll have to do a little less chatting and more flying this year to get better Raffle odds.

Weather is also looking much milder than previous years.

Comment

Hey guys, since sadly we can't physically attend this years show (we will be back next year!) we wanted to have some fun. I sent 5 PNP models to Bob for raffles and awards, but 2 of those are Avanti's 1 red and 1 yellow. We want to run a little "contest" through Hobby Squawk at the event where the winner will get to choose the Avanti they want! (the other will go to an award/raffle)

Rules are pretty straight forward. To enter the contest you will have to post 5 pictures from Jet Jam. Make them quality pictures. Can be anything, models, people, people with models, landscapes, the actual Jam you get when you register (its awesome). ANYTHING. You can enter once each day as long as you post 5 pictures. Entries start on Wednesday and end on Saturday where I will text Bob who the winner is before the awards ceremony.

We love the Jet Jam and hopefully helped put it on the map last year and want to make sure pilots everywhere can see what a great event this is and how great a host Rosewood RC is and Bob of course! So share your pics and you may walk away with a Freewing Favorite!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jet Jam.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	198786

Comment

Thank you Motion RC team for your support of the event. We can hardly wait to see what everyone is bringing next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                          Have fun, you guys. Post lots of pictures for those of us living through you vicariously! I want to see what blue skies look like again with a fleet of non-secret airplanes and open conversations. LOL
                          One year you have to make it Alpha!

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                            Went last year and it was absolutely great. Arguably the best EDF RC field in the country. Can't go this year as my wife, unknowingly bought tickets to see Kenny Loggins. " Please Calibrate Me Home" LOL But several buds will be going and I know their excited. Have a great time everybody !
                            Bummer! You will be missed Hawk! Come back next year.

Comment

Hey guys... Just asking about the logistics regarding food and drink? will there be concessions? Or are we totally BYOF? See you all there! Arriving Thursday hopefully B4 Noon!
                              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

There will be concessions on site.

Comment

NICE! Thanks for the intel brother!
                                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

James, sorry you guys aren't making the trip this year. These three will be coming with me this year for the Jam.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbakerp-47 View Post
                                      James, sorry you guys aren't making the trip this year. These three will be coming with me this year for the Jam.
                                      Nice! Love the diamondbacks A-4! Yeah I wish we could make it this year but we will be back in full force for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Nice! Love the diamondbacks A-4! Yeah I wish we could make it this year but we will be back in full force for 2020.
                                        Good ole Callie graphics on that one. Also modified the vertical stab to be a true M variant.

Comment

I like that -M vertical mod, Chris! How did you do it? Balsa block? Or blue foam?

Please post more photos at the Jam of your Peanut A-10. It looks so well done.
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X