Clear All

• Originally posted by Joedapilot View Post
    Tired Iron Ohio Chapter checking in Jet Jam 2019
    You guys look awesome ;)

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      Love seeing all the pics guys! Keep 'em coming!
      Same here, wish we were there with you :Straight-Face:
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Having fun lots of flying going on today

Comment

• We had a turbine demo—Qualifies as electric due to being “electric start”!!!...Absolutely HUGE and what a presence in the air!!!...Brought by some of the BVM reps... I believe available as a plug-n-fly!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Ok guys...Some absolutely SERIOUS flying going on today!!!...This is how many are waiting to fly with 4 already in the air...And it’s now 8:00 in the evening!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• A quarter ‘til 9:00 PM and we’re STILL FLYING!!!...Lights show up so well as dusk....
              Attached Files

Comment

• Day 2 of the EDF Jet Jam

Comment

• A little after 9:00 and 4 are in the air with two in the cue...Soooo sorry for those that are missing this awesome event!!!....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Sean representing RC Jetwerx FINALLY gets some stick time in after having Air Boss duties all day!!!...Here’s his Jetwerx Hawk on a low pass after 9:00 PM...A little fuzzy due to just about being dark...Believe it or not there’s still 3 planes in the air....(The camera cheats and the pictures look like there’s more light than what there is...)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Great second day at Jet Jam 2019!

Comment

• Second official day. Weather cooperated and what wind we had was right down the runway. What a great day. So many different aircraft tearing it up Click image for larger version

Name:	581A72EC-5360-451A-9AA5-1C845CEB77FD.jpeg
Views:	507
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	200211Click image for larger version

Name:	9AA16633-CE08-4EA9-836C-24177EC5857A.jpeg
Views:	519
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	200212Click image for larger version

Name:	EF7B5CB3-60E7-41D5-90B4-7EF2E2045DD1.jpeg
Views:	481
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	200213Click image for larger version

Name:	F807ACB6-1262-4962-817E-BEEE3EC071F4.jpeg
Views:	493
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	200214Click image for larger version

Name:	8CC2C249-AB54-4912-9F5C-84D57952DC14.jpeg
Views:	526
Size:	290.5 KB
ID:	200215

Comment

• Day 2 of EDF Jet Jam is in the books! What an amazing day of flying and meeting friends that I know from the online community. A special thank you to Bob DeGood for being my spotter for most of my flights. The weather was perfect today with light winds straight down the runway, you could have asked for a better day to fly.

Ryan Ramsey got one of my A-10 landings on video (look for it on my page) and it was a greaser. All of my A-10 landings were greasers today and I'm flying to stock gear. As I've said over and over proper technique is needed for this plane. I love mine!

I got a lot of flying in today.
                          A-10 4 flights
                          L-39 2 flights
                          F-86 2 flights
                          ME-262 4 flights
                          AvantiS 1 flight

Here are the more interesting pictures that I took today, while reading the text it should align with the pictures.

Enjoy!

The XB-70 Valkyrie was something else to see flying, I don't know anything about this model other than it's cool as heck!

This Freewing MIG 21 has a killer weathering job!

This is a custom painted Freewing L-39 with graphics from Callie Graphics, this plane is gorgeous and the livery was supposedly flown by President Vladimir Putin. The owner took the decals from a 1/48 scale plastic model and sent to Callie and she worked her magic.

I thought the little "bat plane" was cute. I did not see it fly today.

Here are two pictures of Dirty Dee's 3D printed Airbus A330. He did the maiden flight today and it looks great in the air, this was something cool to see! He has an amazing talent for 3D design.

I don't know who the manufacturer of the ME-262 is but it sure looked good.

I have NO idea what plane the white EDF is modeled after, it was built up balsa.

The UPS DC-10 was something to see in the air. Unfortunately he had a landing mishap and did some damage, I have the landing on my FaceBook page.

This MIG 17 was neat, the owner is a team pilot for Horizon. When he flew it he out on a very scale airshow, this was one of my favorite things to see today.

This weird looking plane is a Boeing X-32, I was told it was scratch built. The pilot attempted to take off and ran right off the end of the runway, it never got up to flying speed.

Next we have a picture of a new BVM F-18 (the only turbine allowed to fly at the event). I heard this was a new model and today's flight was the maiden. BVM has highly skilled pilots at the show but Ali from Horizon got the honors. Ali put on a scale airshow with this plane, on its maiden flight. This guy is one hell of a pilot!

The last picture is of my holding my L-39. For those that don't know I've lost just under 170 pounds since last September, I'm in a 2X shirt here. This time last year I was in 6X shirts.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• UMX Batwing flew while most guys were still at the hotels!

Comment

• Day 2 of Jet Jam 2019 is officially in the books!

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                The last picture is of my holding my L-39. For those that don't know I've lost just under 170 pounds since last September, I'm in a 2X shirt here. This time last year I was in 6X shirts.
                                The recap was great, thank you for the shots and commentary however, a huge KUDOS to you sir! 170 pounds?!?! That's outstanding!! Well done!!

My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Great time at the jam

Comment

• Gotta give a thumbs up to all the great guys that made this happen , special thanks to the air bosses

Comment

• Fridays Motion giveaway winner, Jim Hollingsworth F105

Thank You Motion RC!

Comment

• The GIANT L-39 FLIES!!!...Beautiful maiden of this phenomenal model...8” Schubeler fan on 14S. It flew with grace and authority!!!...Here are a few pictures of the model, the internals, and the takeoff and landing.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Having a great time at Jet Jam 2019!

Comment

Working...
                                          X