Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breezy Saturday

Comment

• Official day 3. Noon time demos are completed and flight line is back to open flying. Has been a great event again and judging by the amount of planes and pilots, it’s only going to get bigger. If you weren’t able to get here this year. Mark your calendars now for next year. Second year for me at the event and I can guarantee next year will be number 3. Click image for larger version

Name:	96A09FD2-149B-43A4-85FE-FA6E7318373B.jpeg
Views:	579
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	200322Click image for larger version

Name:	F7C38C16-F920-4120-92E0-E3ACFA5BEB9F.jpeg
Views:	521
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	200323Click image for larger version

Name:	1CAA92A0-04B0-4923-BD82-FFBF3C3DE3E2.jpeg
Views:	502
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	200324Click image for larger version

Name:	020FDA6F-03BA-4669-A61C-7B32CBA44F55.jpeg
Views:	520
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	200325Click image for larger version

Name:	2A018D65-39FB-4048-BB02-3267932426D9.jpeg
Views:	559
Size:	303.6 KB
ID:	200326

Comment

• Better than expected weather today.

Comment

• Saturday at EDF Jet Jam 2019! A little windy but a great day for flying!

Comment

• Saturday Jet Jam...
            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Saturday flying with great weather. Looks like the rain missed us.

Comment

• Day 3 at the EDF JET JAM! Having a great time!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Woo Hoo !!! I'm the winner of the Avanti!! Thank you MotionRC!!!
                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	200571Click image for larger version

Views:	450
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	200570Click image for larger version

Views:	458
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	200569Click image for larger version

Views:	495
Size:	324.7 KB
ID:	200568Click image for larger version

Views:	440
Size:	332.3 KB
ID:	200566Click image for larger version

Views:	501
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	200563Click image for larger version

Views:	476
Size:	289.1 KB
ID:	200564Click image for larger version

Views:	467
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	200565Click image for larger version

Views:	437
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	200567 A-4s at JetJam. Even an .049 Midwest model converted to electric. Great event!! Did I mention that I love A-4s?

Comment

• At a mussel & burger bar in Louisville, just noticed this on the TV

Comment

• These are all great photos, guys, keep 'em coming! 'Looks like everyone had a fun time. I especially enjoy seeing the assortment of models, from huge Byrons and BVMs to scratchbuild models and PNPs to throwbacks like that .049 Scooter. I'm glad the weather was friendly throughout most of the event. Congratulations to Bob and his entire team for hosting another successful EDF Jet Jam! Safe travels home when the time comes.
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha, I heard the X32 was with Kevin Cox, But not sure. I missed the flight attempt, but I understand it wasn’t making power and never made it airborne. Maybe we will see it next year.

Comment

• Ok! Well, HOLY SH*T EPIC Time. Bad weather kept at bay! bit of Wind ... however straight down the runway! Sun up to Sun down flying.
                            I have been in the hobby for many years however both this was my 1st event of this size! I LEARNED A TON.

A big shout out to Bob for putting the event together! 100 plus pilots OMG!

So the many many pulses...

Tons a Great people. (All you guys are awesome pilots)
                            Beautiful facility
                            TON AND TONS of sky.....
                            Wonderful weather.
                            Many Many excellent aircraft.
                            Everyone was kind and willing to help
                            Hats off to the BVM ,Horizon and Jetwerx teams.
                            Made many new friends.

But the thing that really made it work were the air bosses.
                            That flight line was run like a F**King Swiss watch. Sean and Sam ROCK!

Oh and one more item of note. Many thanks to Rob Lynch from BVM for ruining me forever with the EVO BANDIT.... Nothing flys like it.

Thanks Rob George and Kirby from the BVM team!

Attached Files
                            Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Hey Dirty Dee. Great meeting you brother, you are one talented guy.! See you at Fox Valley!
                              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I got home last night about 10:30PM to enjoy Father’s Day today with my two sons and beautiful wife. At the Jet Jam I was extremely surprised to have won an award for Best Scale Finish for my Motion RC Freewing 90mm Phantom!!!...I maidened the Phantom at the event and got over a dozen flights on her for the two days that I flew. I would like to thank all of the Rosewood RC members that put on a fantastic event!!!...Sean and Sam ran the flight line with the precision of a Swiss watch...If you think that being a pit boss is easy just you try it sometime!

Since it’s Father’s Day I thought that I would post a pic of each of my sons as well as pics of the award and my Phantom. Again—Thanks to all and HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!!

First pic is of my youngest son last fall when he was 12....He’s number 22 and yes—that’s a full grown man/referee standing next to him...Gronk—Watch out because a new beast is on the way!!!...Second pic is of my oldest son graduating with honors from high school a couple of weeks ago...He’s the one where the bright light is coincidentally shining down on him...He’s always been a bright spot in my life!!!...Next two are of the Phantom and the award proudly displayed!!!

Kevin
                                Attached Files

Comment

• The best part is Family! Congrats to your son for graduating recently, and Happy Father's Day to all the papas out there.

What a snazzy looking trophy, too! Well deserved.
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Since its Fathers Day! My Son and I The day B4 USMC boot Graduation San Diego Cali!

Thats me on the left ;)
                                    Attached Files

Comment

• Great event! Good to see familiar faces as well as new. e4dragongunner, Hope to see you around at FVAC some time, loved the paint jobs on the FW birds!

Was a really good year personally, as I got a successful maiden on the 3D printed A330. I also got some new toys from a Horizon Hobby surprise product giveaway and the pilot raffle. I'm trying to decide on what scratchbuild I should do with my newly acquired Schübeler EDF :Thinking:

Here are 2 videos of the airbus maiden taken by Pete Foss and Orvie (Wayne)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190616_111348.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	200706

Comment

• Still blown away by the build... And to clarify... he did not just print this.... HE DESIGNED IT.... Good lord! the gear is a work of art!

Comment

• Dirty Dee, fantastic A330! Wanted to meet you, but never got the chance, you were a busy man! Next time.
                                          Good meeting you E4DG! Semper Fi brother. Hope you can make it to E-Jets in September.
                                          So, great flying site, probably unparalleled. But does anyone else think about this when making that turn to final? Or is it just me?

Click image for larger version

Views:	736
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	200719Click image for larger version

Views:	693
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	200720

Comment

Working...
                                          X