X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
    I like that -M vertical mod, Chris! How did you do it? Balsa block? Or blue foam?

Please post more photos at the Jam of your Peanut A-10. It looks so well done.
    Hey Alpha, thanks. That photo was from last years Jet Jam. Had a blast getting to meet a bunch of RCG and Hobby Squawk members.
    The vertical mod was done with a piece of the original EPP foam tip from after I cut it off. Then used a little Spackle for filling and counter. The pod was made with balsa stick sanded to shape and then sealed with Z poxey finishing resin. I used two small carbon fiber rods through the pod and into the vertical stab for added support after gluing it on.

Comment

A couple more of the A-4M at our club site last weekend.

Comment

Good deal, Chris. I like your markings overall, too. Just a sharp setup overall!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha. I love the 80 mm A-10. Flies great. Just wish the battery technology was better so we can have longer flight times. Last year i lost my F-4 on the first flight of the day Thursday. Thought i had a BEC burn out but looks like I had a faulty receiver. Hoping for better results this year after replacing the fuselage, hatch and nose cone this past winter.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbakerp-47 View Post
            Thanks Alpha. I love the 80 mm A-10. Flies great. Just wish the battery technology was better so we can have longer flight times. Last year i lost my F-4 on the first flight of the day Thursday. Thought i had a BEC burn out but looks like I had a faulty receiver. Hoping for better results this year after replacing the fuselage, hatch and nose cone this past winter.
            Make sure you make some 5 picture posts each day from Jet Jam. Could walk home with an Avanti!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Make sure you make some 5 picture posts each day from Jet Jam. Could walk home with an Avanti!
              OOOOH! You know it! I'm already planning on each day. I can always use a new jet. :-)

Comment

I'm bringing a bunch of 3D printed ordinance for the Freewing A-10 to Jet Jam if anyone is looking to buy some to spruce up their loadouts. Also have a 600 gallon centerline tank for the phantom available.

Chris' Peanut A-10 might be sporting some GBUs and mk82s on TERs :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                  I'm bringing a bunch of 3D printed ordinance for the Freewing A-10 to Jet Jam if anyone is looking to buy some to spruce up their loadouts. Also have a 600 gallon centerline tank for the phantom available.

Chris' Peanut A-10 might be sporting some GBUs and mk82s on TERs :Cool:
                  Oh my!! Save a set for me. What day are you arriving?? I'll be there Wednesday...(cash in hand):)
                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post

Oh my!! Save a set for me. What day are you arriving?? I'll be there Wednesday...(cash in hand):)
                    I'll be getting there Thursday morning. Keep an eye out for a guy with a camo green A10 and a 7ft Airbus

Comment

It's early here at JetJam 2019. People setting up and unloading. A few flights put in. Great flying field!
                      Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post
                        It's early here at JetJam 2019. People setting up and unloading. A few flights put in. Great flying field!
                        Hey Lon, Looks like the pcture links are broken, when posting from your phone use the camera button on top left of message box. Then use the upload. I posted pics directing you.

Comment

Try posting pictures again
                          Lon

Comment

Lon

Comment

Jet Jam bound!
                              Attached Files

Comment

We arrived Monday but just got to the field today. I know it's a day early but man I'm ready to do some flying!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	199648

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	199649

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	199650

Comment

Looking good, guys and gals! That's quite an Albatros!
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Hope you guys have a blast and are blessed with great weather!
                                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Name:	74A6A1B0-840F-4641-8625-4EDC5CF720BD.jpeg
Views:	478
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	199662Click image for larger version

Name:	F78E209C-9D07-49DA-BBFD-3F16A12C910A.jpeg
Views:	570
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	199659Click image for larger version

Name:	94B03B69-64CC-476E-B784-E791C0A689FE.jpeg
Views:	490
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	199663Click image for larger version

Name:	F3EA629C-F736-43B9-BBDD-DCDAE16EED2A.jpeg
Views:	502
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	199661Click image for larger version

Name:	FDB20DB0-22EB-40EF-9CA8-EAF54D4A7905.jpeg
Views:	463
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	199660 Day prior to the official First day and already lots of flying going on. Winds were variable but right down the runway. Robert is running around making sure everything is good to go. I think I have Fernando aka Alpha 10 sold on a L39. It’s going to be a great weekend.

Comment

Day one of flying done.

Comment

Jet Jam 2019...The variety of EDFs here at Jet Jam is great!!
                                          Lon

Comment

Working...
                                          X