X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post

Dirty Dee, fantastic A330! Wanted to meet you, but never got the chance, you were a busy man! Next time.
    Good meeting you E4DG! Semper Fi brother. Hope you can make it to E-Jets in September.
    So, great flying site, probably unparalleled. But does anyone else think about this when making that turn to final? Or is it just me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	200719Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	200720
    Back at you ! and love the PF reference!!!
    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Guys,

I greatly appreciate the kind words regarding our flightline precision. However, it's not just me and Sam that make it work. It truly is the pilots and spotters working together with the airboss. Although we lost a few planes over the weekend for various reasons, none of them were due to midairs or hitting LVC.

Thanks for making our airboss duty fun and exciting. I told a few of you I enjoy being airboss almost as much as I do flying. It's the professionalism of all our Jet Jam pilots and spotters that make it enjoyable for me.

Look forward to seeing everyone there again next year,

Sean

Comment

• Jet Jam A-10 Maiden.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Great maiden! Congrats to Dan! :Cool:
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Here is the flight video of the massive L-39

Comment

• The takeoff was so casual and the V1 speed was unexpected. Did not expect such a short takeoff roll...Very cool!
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• EDFJetPilot, everyone I spoke with raved about your team's precision and organization. Hats off to everyone involved!

Congrats on your maiden, Lon.

That big L-39 was a cruiser. Did anyone get its AUW?
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by EDFjetpilot View Post
                  Guys,

I greatly appreciate the kind words regarding our flightline precision. However, it's not just me and Sam that make it work. It truly is the pilots and spotters working together with the airboss. Although we lost a few planes over the weekend for various reasons, none of them were due to midairs or hitting LVC.

Thanks for making our airboss duty fun and exciting. I told a few of you I enjoy being airboss almost as much as I do flying. It's the professionalism of all our Jet Jam pilots and spotters that make it enjoyable for me.

Look forward to seeing everyone there again next year,

Sean
                  Wow! and there it is! ;) Class act through and through! I am still beaming from such a GREAT weekend. So grateful to be a part of it. I so ready to register for 2020!
                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Jet Jam 2019! Lots of different plane clips I put together. If you was there, maybe i got you on the video!!:)

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Awesome, .... Yup # 2 F-22 Stick! :-)

Comment

• With winning the Schubeler fan from the pilot's raffle, I decided to start a poll for what 90mm plane to scratchbuild for this :)

I started a poll on RCGroups, so check the below link for the poll location if you want to place your vote. Probably wouldn't be ready for Jet Jam next year, but I will have a build log started for anyone who wants to follow the progress (both on HS and RCG):

The 5 choices are:
                        Super Étendard
                        F-111 Aardvark
                        Draken
                        F35A or C
                        T-2 Buckeye

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                          With winning the Schubeler fan from the pilot's raffle, I decided to start a poll for what 90mm plane to scratchbuild for this :)

I started a poll on RCGroups, so check the below link for the poll location if you want to place your vote. Probably wouldn't be ready for Jet Jam next year, but I will have a build log started for anyone who wants to follow the progress (both on HS and RCG):

The 5 choices are:
                          Super Étendard
                          F-111 Aardvark
                          Draken
                          F35A or C
                          T-2 Buckeye

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...hbuild-Project
                          Hi Dee,

I find the Draken to be my favorite of the ones you listed. I saw a video of a Tetris Draken fly by. I thought is was very ominous looking. I like ominous LOL.
                          FYI

W

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Hi Dee,

I find the Draken to be my favorite of the ones you listed. I saw a video of a Tetris Draken fly by. I thought is was very ominous looking. I like ominous LOL.
                            FYI

W
                            if you can, make your selection on the poll logged into your RCG account on that thread, helps with tracking the votes :Cool:

Comment

• Done!

Woody

Comment

• Dec Model Aviation has 6 pages of EDF Jet Jam coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X