Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you in person!
    Pat

Comment

I'll plan on wearing my propeller hat, so it should be easy to spot me while I'm there.

Comment

Only 19 days until AEF! Less than 3 weeks to go.
        Pat

Comment

I didn't fly today, but had a great time shooting photos.

Comment

And a few more. I don't think the weather could have been any better. Clear, mild temperature (just slightly cool, but comfortable in a hoodie), with a gentle breeze.

Comment

I got called into work this morning, so not making it back up there today. Maybe tomorrow. I guess I'll miss the prize raffle and pizza party.

Comment

Great flying field and looks like a super turnout. Couldn’t make this one, but enjoyed flying at AMPS as I suspect everyone is in Mesa. No wind and little chance of mid-air made for a lot of flights on this trio. Click image for larger version

Name:	2D7E97B3-AA6C-4A2A-94A3-231BC496BC2A.jpeg
Views:	372
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	178019

Comment

MRC: Avanti S, F7F Tigercat. Eflite: Carbon Z Cub, A-10, P-47, Micro Radian. Flex Innovations: QQ300, Night Cessna 150, HK Night Walrus, Parkzone F-27 Stryker, Micro F-27 Stryker, Night Vapor, Micro Mosquito

Comment

looks great guys, Arizona isn't that far away....
                    Ever notice that everyone looks good in front of a Tigercat??
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_25732.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	178104

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                      I got called into work this morning, so not making it back up there today. Maybe tomorrow. I guess I'll miss the prize raffle and pizza party.
                      If you make it back out tomorrow, come see me or Shannon and we'll get you your pilot raffle prize.
                      Pat

Comment

Have you ever seen an RC hot air balloon? Well, now you have!
                        Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                          If you make it back out tomorrow, come see me or Shannon and we'll get you your pilot raffle prize.
                          Will do. Not sure yet if I'll make it, but I'd like to. Would someone there at the club like a copy of all the photos I've taken? I took some good ones and some not-so-good ones, but you're welcome to them if you'd like.

Comment

That would be great! You can post them in the Special Events section of RCGroups if you are on there:

Or you can email them to me direct. My email is my handle here @gmail.com.

Thanks!
                            Pat

Comment

There's 375 files, between images and videos, totally over 4 Gb. It might be easier to just copy them all to a cheap thumb drive and mail them. :D

Comment

A few more photos from today, including a shot of a real Wildcat that flew over the field this morning.

Comment

Three views from the air. Two from the Spark drone, and one from atop the Sensei in-flight.

Comment

Thanks for the pics! Keep them coming! No need to post them all, just the better ones.
                                    Pat

Comment

I've posted some over on the RC Groups as well.

Comment

Working...
                                      X