Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at the AMA calendar and there is no events at site 3 during the NEFI date:Confused:​​​​​​

Comment

NEFI has always been a charity event with a focus on the pilots. I want you to come and fly and have a great time. If you would prefer to fly from Site 3 and the paved runway, no problem. NEFI 2019 is now at Site 3. I hope that makes everyone's decision about attending a little easier!

We have updated the AMA event website to reflect Site 3.

Jay

Comment

Thanks Jay, you made mine and a few others day a lot better :)!

Comment

To promote this years event and the exciting news that Motion RC is now the event sponsor, we have a full-page ad in the March issue of Model Aviation magazine on page 97. I have attached it here as well.

A BIG thank you to Motion RC!

Comment

This is great! Thank you Jay for moving this back to the paved runway. It will allow for more types and sizes of planes to fly. Looking forward to the event.

Comment

Thank you Jay!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Who View Post
                To promote this years event and the exciting news that Motion RC is now the event sponsor, we have a full-page ad in the March issue of Model Aviation magazine on page 97. I have attached it here as well.

A BIG thank you to Motion RC!
                good talking to you Jay. Site 3 woohoo! See you there!

Comment

That's great news!
                  Hope you all have a great Event, I'll be thinking of you!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

Jay is always fantastic. Thanks Jay! NEFI benefits charity and the National Model Aviation Museum so we hope to see as many people at NEFI as possible!

Comment

This is awesome news now I will plan to make the 1100 mile journey one way to attend. I’m looking forward to meeting a few more of the RC Hobby family there. Now I’ll start trying all my voodoo tricks to have perfect weather for the event.

Comment

It's going to be fun. As Tom said, we're proud to support NEFI's charitable efforts. We hope to see you there, Farmflyer! 1100 miles one way is quite a hike... we may need to add a massage chair to the raffle.
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                          It's going to be fun. As Tom said, we're proud to support NEFI's charitable efforts. We hope to see you there, Farmflyer! 1100 miles one way is quite a hike... we may need to add a massage chair to the raffle.
                          Lol Alpha that might be nice to have. I’m looking forward to meeting up face to face with some more of the Hobby Squawk family there and visiting the museum they have at the AMA. My wife Lisa and my son Mitchell and his wife Paige will be making the trip with me it’s gonna be a great trip.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post

Lol Alpha that might be nice to have. I’m looking forward to meeting up face to face with some more of the Hobby Squawk family there and visiting the museum they have at the AMA. My wife Lisa and my son Mitchell and his wife Paige will be making the trip with me it’s gonna be a great trip.

Yep, one of the reasons why we can't do it again, 1700 miles one way. Approx. a new airplane each way!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

Sorry I won’t see you there Dan but maybe another time another place. Maybe you can come see us inTexas for the fall event someday.

Comment

Jet Jam and now NEFI, I guess I’m going to need to put in for a couple more days off in June.

Comment

Are you making the trek from China?!

Comment

FF, I told the wife I'd like to do that but the weather may be the thing that puts a damper on it, she's worried about getting caught in snow.

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

Snow in October can happen here but it’s rare. You would generally only have to worry about snow from the Denver area home. Work on her a little more we would love to have y’all come see us sometime.

Comment

I am happy that it moved back to site 3. I would not be attending if it was on site 4

Comment

Now that Joe Nall is over, we are looking ahead to our trip to NEFI this year! It will be my first time at the event. Whose bringing what?

Comment

Working...
                                          X