X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor Who View Post
    A big THANK YOU to Motion RC and everyone that attended NEFI!

While the forecast wasn't the best heading into the weekend, we were very lucky to have decent weather and Friday was just beautiful. I always enjoy seeing everyone at the event flying and having fun and then after the event being able to support local charities is also amazing.

We will work on sharing some photos from the event with you.

Thanks!
    That sounds great Jay. I hope the event was able to raise some good support for the charities. The boys and I had a great time. Thank you for all the hospitality.

Comment

Likewise, thank you to everyone responsible for making NEFI happen. It's nice to be able to put names to faces and be able to talk and fly with you.

One of my highlights from the weekend was flying the new F-18 Blue Angels with RCjetdude and James. Thanks for the opportunity fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Teegat View Post
        Likewise, thank you to everyone responsible for making NEFI happen. It's nice to be able to put names to faces and be able to talk and fly with you.

One of my highlights from the weekend was flying the new F-18 Blue Angels with RCjetdude and James. Thanks for the opportunity fellas!
        Nice to fly with you Teegat and welcome to HobbySquawk!

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Nice to fly with you Teegat and welcome to HobbySquawk!
          Hope someone captured that BA event on film ;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Hey guys I put together a highlight reel from the weekend let me know what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Spinny Testaverde View Post
              Hey guys I put together a highlight reel from the weekend let me know what you think!
              Nicely done Alex. I like that you incorporated the museum into the whole experience.

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Nicely done Alex. I like that you incorporated the museum into the whole experience.
                Another big thanks for your support at the show Steve! Expect some more videos soon including our full walk around the AMA museum.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinny Testaverde View Post
                  Great video! I can’t wait to see more. For those who were not there you missed a great event it was just a bunch of friends getting together to fly and have a good time. Friday couldn’t have been better sunny and light wind with plenty of opportunity to fly. Jay and all those involved with hosting the event couldn’t have done a better job. Thanks to Motion RC and all the other sponsors for providing a lot of nice raffle prizes.

Comment

Excellent video!!!

Here is a link to the photos:
                    Held June 21-23, 2019, at the International Aeromodeling Center in Muncie, Indiana.

Comment

Great Video Alex and some great pictures Doc Who!!
                      Nice to see but strange to look at and not see me and Mr. Brown:(

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

From our weekend at NEFI here is our walk through the Model Aviation Museum with Michael Smith, the director of the museum.

Comment

Sorry we didn't have you there Charlie. I had to spot and play the raffle as I broke my arm 3 weeks prior. Wife was sypathetic and drove me over to enjoy the event. 325FGP took home some nice MRC hardware and we sure appreciate the sponsoring and all the demo flights. They had some cool and amazing airframes and really made the event awesome. I will bring the SR Telemaster and SIG Bravo next year when I can fly!

Comment

Well, That sucks that AMA has dropped NEFI and my last one was with busted arm. Some folks in Anderson trying to revive privately then Covid-19 hit. No news yet on possible June 19-21. I retired to fly all the time and 2020 sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by speed2004 View Post
                              Well, That sucks that AMA has dropped NEFI and my last one was with busted arm. Some folks in Anderson trying to revive privately then Covid-19 hit. No news yet on possible June 19-21. I retired to fly all the time and 2020 sucks.
                              Ain't that the truth After missing 2019 due to the inferno that occurred one month after returning from NEFI 2018 was really looking forward to bringing the new and improved Rollin Hanger this year but with a lot less birds however they are bigger in scale stature. I'm starting to make some grandios plans for next year where I'll be on the road for a couple 2-3 months and travel all over the US and visiting some key RC fields
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yeah, that was too bad about the fire. Glad you were ok. Buddy and I are going to July Fun Fly 24-26th if you are the area.

Comment

Trying to sell some stuff. I really like that new Bronco!

Comment

Illinois last year raised trailer plate from $18 to $118!! I am waiting for repeal, bill has been lingering since Covid hit to fix it. So I refuse to renew until then as they won't refund it if paid and penalty is only $26 for late/lost...

Comment

Geez, that's too bad, Nefi is something special!
                                      It was a long drive for us, some four days to get there, but man it was worth every mile! The first time I swear I could hear the planes giggling with excitement as we pulled into the gate!
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8420.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	258562then its fly fly fly !!
                                      Getting to meet the guys for the first time was incredibly special as well

Name:	IMG_8390.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	258563 And speaking of Toy Haulers, CB is up to Toy Hauler 3 according to my count, remember this one Charlie, Toy Hauler 1??

Name:	IMG_8185.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	258564 Of course, speaking of Toy Haulers, it might not be the biggest or best, but I can safely say its the most unique!

Name:	IMG_2377.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	258565 In the three times I was lucky enough to attend, I got to meet some of the finest people I know and I still cherish the memories. You never know whats coming up and I've learned never to say never!!
                                      But I'd sure love to do it once more................

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

Hey guys, Just wanted you to know NEFI is on for June 19-21 2020 at AMA!! $15 Landing Fee. Roger Seward and JC Zankel are CD/sponsor. We will have Site 3 (runways) and a small raffle. Working on food truck and drinks.
                                        We are trying to keep it alive!! I will be there. There will also be a special Pilots only raffle (1 free ticket per Pilot). Working on a nice prize.

Comment

• I'm gonna miss for the second year in a row cause traveling 600 miles west with a monster rolling hangar out of upstate NY while this epidemic is still on the increase in many states other than NY is not such a safe move.
                                          I can see me being stopped just for the fact of having NYS plates even though they say NAVY Vet on them.
                                          Am really missing the ol' setup I had out there on site 3 but it is what it is. When they finally get a vaccine for the CV-19 then this ol' 5X cancer survivor/Vietnam Era Navy Vet can travel a lot safer

ps......Yes I remember TH#1 very well Dan and I still use it as a day hauler for the bigger birds to local events like TJ's
                                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                          X