X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Southern Scale Helicopter Challenge - Sept 5-7, Dalton, GA

This event is the Ultimate Fun Fly for Scale Helicopters! No matter your interest level or experience, this is a great event. Whether your model is still in the box or completed and ready for the showroom floor. ALL are Welcome and encouraged to attend.

It will be held September 5-7th at the Dalton RC Flyers Club located here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/15...!4d-84.9266191

Planning to make it out there this year and bring most of my choppers along. There was an excellent write-up on this event in the December issue of Model Aviation for more info on the event.

Dang! I will be there at the Dalton Municipal Airport the weekend before for the Jolly Good Fly In. This is making it even harder to resist ordering that Apache...

Comment

I want one...

TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
        I want one...

Isn't that cool!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tired iron.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	207394
          I can see it already

Comment

That is too funny!!!!

Comment

YEP!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                Dang! I will be there at the Dalton Municipal Airport the weekend before for the Jolly Good Fly In. This is making it even harder to resist ordering that Apache...
                Perfect timing! You know you aren’t going to be able to resist that Apache, just get it! . I am hoping to get my 700 Super Cobra together by then, and it would be great to see them fly together!

James, that is perfect . George, if you are interested, here is the build thread for Evan’s magnificent Comanche: https://www.scalerchelis.com/phpBB2/...359&start=1325. It still takes the cake as one of the coolest looking helicopters ever built!

Comment

Even if I did get the Apache I couldn't afford the other grand to get it flying by then...baby steps man...baby steps.

Comment

Even if I did get the Apache I couldn't afford the other grand to get it flying by then...baby steps man...baby steps.
                    Blah blah blah… Be like John Hammond on Jurassic Park!!! SPARE NO EXPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me the bill and I will have my accounts pay for it all..... (My Maserati does 185, I lost my license; now I don't drive!!)

Comment

Blessing bros!!!!

Comment

Yeah, the electronics are a bit painful on the wallet... If you do decide to come, you are welcome to some flying time on my Helis. Tell Craig I’ll get him some Little Bird time if he makes it down as well!

Comment

I want the big Apache too.... But I think that will push the boundaries of a happy marriage!!!! Not really, but Clint Eastwood said "A man has to know his limitations!!"

Comment

Comment

A little teaser for the upcoming Southern Classic!

Comment

Car is loaded up! Will be heading out tomorrow morning for a nice 12hr drive.

Comment

Have a great time and a safe trip!

Comment

See you there!

Comment

The Scale Challenge was a ton of fun this year and I had had a blast! Was great to meet you guys in person, and see so many amazing models in the air! Darrells shop was an incredible experience in itself! I will definitely be trying to make this a yearly event.

A few of my photos from the event:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                        X