X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gun Invitational is coming, April 27 in Lakeland, FL

Top Gun Invitational, a world championship event, is coming to the Lakeland Linder Airport beginning April 27 and running through May 1. This is a must attend scale event if you are in the Lakeland area. This year the event will also include helicopters.

The Imperial RC Club will again be the host club helping with the flight line and crowd control. We will be conducting a raffle and this year our top prize will be a Freewing F-86 which Motion RC has generously made available at a special price. Stop by and buy a ticket or two!

Top Gun is a world class event with participants coming from several parts of the world. If you want to see the best there is, come to Top Gun.

One of these years I'm going to take this one in, it looks like it would really be something to see.
    Team Gross!

Comment

Just returned home after spending today (Sat) at TOP GUN. What an incredible display of world class model aircraft. The really astounding thing is how much money was invested in most of these models. The Peter Goldsmith F104 was massive in size, and even more impressive in it's flying capabilities. Electrics were well represented, and had some outstanding flights. Interestingly, there is no restriction on any form of gyro stabilization, and many obviously were using this to advantage. The noon airshow had performances that had to be seen to believe. Two of the wildest were flown by youngsters(pre-teens). Those thumbs were probably trained on tv games. My compliments to all who competed and/or flew the demo flights.

Comment

Have my raffle tickets in the barrel for tomorrows drawing for the FREEWING F86

Comment

Working...
        X