X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rend Lake RC Club 23rd Military Fly-In

Here is the info to the Rend Lake Fly-In. They seem to be keeping it to the same format as last year. It is an all weekend event, with Saturday being open fun fly and Sunday being fun fly restricted to military models only. If you like warbirds and want to go to an event where you can fly this is a great one to attend. It keeps getting bigger and bigger every year. Great club that hosts it as well.
    09/17/2016 — Ina - Check out all event details and attendee registration right here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	47cfe821c6540fd3234793eb4ee77fa3.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	48695 Attention Warbirders. Next weekend is the Rend Lake warbird event. If you like to fly warbirds and see amazing warbird models this is a great event. I have been going since I started in this hobby 4 years ago. I guess they have camping sights this year as well, but it is close to Mt. Vernon Illinois where there is plenty of hotels. Great event if you can make it. It has got that big event atmosphere with the small event opportunity to fly fly and fly.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Been there and it's a great place. College town, golf, water and airplanes

Comment

Working...
                X