Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post
    Hi Guys!!
    The time is almost upon us, two and a half weeks to JOE NALL!!!!

I thought that I would pull this post out of the woodshed and see if anyone else has made plans to attend this awesome week and have some fun and flying at one of the greatest facilities there is. So if you are coming, speak and be known!!

I will be set up on the electric line, with 20 or so of MotionRC's finest airplanes, so stop by, say HI, and lets have some fun!!!
    I will be looking for you on the 18th. Looking forward to meeting you (and everyone else I can) and seeing what you bring.

Comment

I wanted to see how many of you gentlemen(and ladies of course) were planning to attend Joe Nall week this year!! The event is from May the 13th to the 21st. My wife and I are going to rent an RV, and hope to meet a lot of you guys in Woodruff, SC!!!
      So excited! This will be my second year going. I'll be there the last Friday through Saturday night. I will be on the electric line. Just look for a 14 year-old boy with blonde hair and a Motion RC hat!

Comment

I plan to be somewhere towards the river in this setup Thursday May 18th through Saturday...I added some new graphics yesterday.

Click image for larger version  Name:	My_CUCV.jpg Views:	1 Size:	518.5 KB ID:	74789

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170507_223708819_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	181.1 KB ID:	74792Click image for larger version  Name:	20170507_223719483_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	150.2 KB ID:	74791

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170507_223801059_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	192.5 KB ID:	74793

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170507_223816086_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	177.7 KB ID:	74790
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Look for this car infront of the electric runway

Comment

Cool TI, welcome Corey, hope you have a great time, we want to see some pictures of course!!

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
              Cool TI, welcome Corey, hope you have a great time, we want to see some pictures of course!!

Grossman56
              Last year was a blast. I hope it will be the same this year :D

Comment

I just bought a Mobius camera to mount on various planes, so I will be posting YouTube videos of the flights I make. I am going to try to get aerial footage of the three major flight lines, but I do not know if I will be flying on the main line or not. You don.t see too much foam over that way, and I don't wanna step on any toes.

Truck looks awesome TI, I will be on the lookout for you!!

I will be on the electric line as well Corey, you wont be able to miss me!!

Comment

So here's the list of Hobby Squawkers that are going, if I've missed you copy the list and add your name.

Kloverzero

RCjetdude

Dewey H Lee

Redtwilight

Corsair167

TiredIronGRB

Corey Thunes
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

There are two other that I know of, Legman01 and Drill Sergeant will be there as well

Comment

I just bought a Mobius camera to mount on various planes, so I will be posting YouTube videos of the flights I make. I am going to try to get aerial footage of the three major flight lines, but I do not know if I will be flying on the main line or not. You don.t see too much foam over that way, and I don't wanna step on any toes.

Truck looks awesome TI, I will be on the lookout for you!!

I will be on the electric line as well Corey, you wont be able to miss me!!
                      I forgot to ask on the Motion RC live chat. What days will be there? I'm going to be there on Friday and Saturday (May 19th and 20th)

Comment

Originally posted by Corey Thunes View Post

I forgot to ask on the Motion RC live chat. What days will be there? I'm going to be there on Friday and Saturday (May 19th and 20th)
                        I will be there all week Corey. We are leaving this Saturday morning about 4 a.m. and won't be home until Sunday the 21st

Comment

I will be there all week Corey. We are leaving this Saturday morning about 4 a.m. and won't be home until Sunday the 21st
                          Great! I will be checked out of school early on Thursday to make it out. See you there.

Comment

The time is finally here, and Joe Nall week begins today!! We are packed and are headed out this evening for a week full of fun, flying, and fellowship. I am looking forward to meeting as many of you guys as possible, and doing some great flying at one of the best facilities in the country!! See you there for those of you who are coming, and to the rest of you, maybe next year!!!

Comment

The time is finally here, and Joe Nall week begins today!! We are packed and are headed out this evening for a week full of fun, flying, and fellowship. I am looking forward to meeting as many of you guys as possible, and doing some great flying at one of the best facilities in the country!! See you there for those of you who are coming, and to the rest of you, maybe next year!!!
                              I've been watching some videos on the new Freewing A-10 and I'm really looking forward to seeing them at Joe Nall. They're easily $900 or so with everything so I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon!

Comment

Not that bad. Only add batteries if you don't already have a pair. I bought another 5800 6S RT from www.rcjetwerx.com to make a pair that I will use on this bird. So, I'm slightly over $600 RTF.

Hawk
                                Batch 1 squadron
                                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                  Not that bad. Only add batteries if you don't already have a pair. I bought another 5800 6S RT from www.rcjetwerx.com to make a pair that I will use on this bird. So, I'm slightly over $600 RTF.

Hawk
                                  Batch 1 squadron
                                  Well, since I have about $5.00 in my bank account and I'm 14, I don't think I'll be getting this bird anytime soon xP

Comment

Look at it this way Corey, some of us 'slightly older' people have about $15 in our accounts and not nearly as much time to save up as you do!!

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                      Look at it this way Corey, some of us 'slightly older' people have about $15 in our accounts and not nearly as much time to save up as you do!!

Grossman56
                                      Yes, but you have a source of income. And I don't have a way of making money at this moment. I can't get a job and the neighbor I work for hasn't got any work.

Comment

I hear you, but hang in there things will get better. When I was your age, I couldn't wait to get out there and have my own money. I was into Rock Bands at that time and I just grabbed anything I could to get that next guitar and amp. Worked the fast foods the 7-11's got to the point where I could bust tires, anything to keep the dream alive.
                                        It's all about passion and the old saying that if you want it bad enough......
                                        Don't mean to lecture, but just to relate. Guys at your age will take on something with a passion that we older guys can only dream of or remember as fond memories.
                                        Go for it Little Friend, live your dreams and don't let anything stand in your way. Heck mow lawns, etc, do anything you can think of to get there and good luck!
                                        We'll be keeping an eye on you, you are the future of this hobby, not old guys like us.

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

Hey TI and Kloverzero i hope to meet up with everyone on Thursday. Since my old truck is giving me trouble im having to ride down with someone from the club and he only plans on going down foe one day. I was hoping to get in at least 3 days but thats just a dream now so 1 day of heaven will have to do. See ya'll there.
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X