X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple Tree Aerodrome Joe Nall Week

I wanted to see how many of you gentlemen(and ladies of course) were planning to attend Joe Nall week this year!! The event is from May the 13th to the 21st. My wife and I are going to rent an RV, and hope to meet a lot of you guys in Woodruff, SC!!!

I plan to be there.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I will be making the trip down from Asheville for a day at least. Would love to bring a new A-10 to fly. Nothing solidified yet. Got to see some awesome noon time demos on a Thursday last year.

Comment

That is something I would like to go and see at some point. I got to see Oshkosh (EAA) and that was amazing thing to help motionRC with and just to be their. At some point in my life I will make it down and catch that event.

Comment

+1 Here to. I missed last year but the year before was a blast. Brad I have always wondered why Motion does not make the trip down. Joe Nall is truly heaven if you are a flyer and caters to all aspects. It would be an honor to meet up with some fellow pilots from the squawk this year. I to will be their from NC RCjetdude. Maybe we can meet up there. Brad see if you can get Motion down to meet with some of us good ole country folks.
          Dewey l

Comment

Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
            +1 Here to. I missed last year but the year before was a blast. Brad I have always wondered why Motion does not make the trip down. Joe Nall is truly heaven if you are a flyer and caters to all aspects. It would be an honor to meet up with some fellow pilots from the squawk this year. I to will be their from NC RCjetdude. Maybe we can meet up there. Brad see if you can get Motion down to meet with some of us good ole country folks.
            If not in an official stature, I will be there to have some fun and fly with all of our esteemed customers and squawkers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
              We all need to walk around with our HobbySquawk names on our backs. I am a hat guy so I am going to try and come up with a really unique one and maybe I will print up a shirt with RCJETDUDE on it as well. Talk about a geek... :p

Comment

I want to go eventually one year.
                But this year my vacation will be spent at Myrtle Beach, SC for Mustang Week. It's been a few years since I've last been, and I'm eager to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by bradl4648 View Post
                  That is something I would like to go and see at some point. I got to see Oshkosh (EAA) and that was amazing thing to help motionRC with and just to be their. At some point in my life I will make it down and catch that event.
                  I am in the same boat. I am planning to go to Oshkosh again this year, but Triple Tree is on the list for someday..

Comment

I have not been for Aerodrome Week, but I have for Eweek last year and have to say, what a place to fly...:shy:

AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by redtwilight View Post
                      I want to go eventually one year.
                      But this year my vacation will be spent at Myrtle Beach, SC for Mustang Week. It's been a few years since I've last been, and I'm eager to go back.
                      I live in Myrtle Beach, if you are bringing any planes with you, it would be cool to get together and fly some!! And seeing as you have Vic Rattlehead as your avatar, the soundtrack will be right on as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post

I live in Myrtle Beach, if you are bringing any planes with you, it would be cool to get together and fly some!! And seeing as you have Vic Rattlehead as your avatar, the soundtrack will be right on as well!!
                        That sounds like a great idea! However I doubt I'll bring a plane. Kinda hard to fit a weeks worth of luggage for both the gf and myself into a Mustang, let alone get a plane in there too. Especially if I decide to load up the drag wheels for drag night.
                        But maybe we could meet up and I can enjoy watching others fly.

And yes ]v[EGADET]-[ is my favorite band! So the soundtrack will be fast and loud!

Comment

Been to JOE NALL last 2 years and it's a spectacular site for any RC guys. Buddy from IN coming this year also. Unfortuantly no motels in area close.

Comment

Hi Guys!!
                            The time is almost upon us, two and a half weeks to JOE NALL!!!!

I thought that I would pull this post out of the woodshed and see if anyone else has made plans to attend this awesome week and have some fun and flying at one of the greatest facilities there is. So if you are coming, speak and be known!!

I will be set up on the electric line, with 20 or so of MotionRC's finest airplanes, so stop by, say HI, and lets have some fun!!!

Comment

I plan to come Thursday the 18th and stay till Sunday, going to try and camp down around the beach area.
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I plan to come down Thursday the 18th for the day. I will be wearing a shirt with RCjetdude on it. Shouldn't be hard to spot.

Comment

Going also but with friends in the club. Dont know how many days yet but will know soon. Do my best to catch up with you and hopefilly some more. Keep it coming like Dan has about nefi so we can get as many as we can for a shot of some good web based friends at one of the best facilities in the US. If you havnt been to Joe Nall your really missing out. See if you can get Alpha to send down something for us country boys and guys of the south. We are feeling left out.:):Cool:This would be a great venue since all the other guys show up. Come on Alpha how about it. We are working folk and cant get to California.
                                  Dewey l

Comment

Fogot while ago. Ill defiantly check you out TI and Kloverzero. Be great to meet you guys.
                                    :)
                                    Dewey l

Comment

Alpha cant get to California either Dewey, he is stuck in ChinaLOL;):)

Comment

Yea and just like the a10s its a slow boat coming back. Doubt he would make it back.:)im not pickimg on him or the shipping. I know hes workimg hard for us all there. I hope he knows that the work he is doing has revolutionized the on line marketing market by him and all you guys and gals at motion with the best shopping,service, and development in the rc industry. I personally would like to thank all of you and look forward to meeting up at Joe Nall:Cool:.

Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                        X