Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a Hot Spot? If not maybe someone will or could Hot Spot their phone.

Comment

• Not sure, but don't remember not having wifi. I'll have my laptop this year as well. Also I'll be going into town every night and can post from there to the squawk and our other platforms. If you aren't on Instagram it's pretty cool. Here's ours. http://instagram.com/motion_rc

Comment

• Any news as to whether you'll have a 1600 mm Spitty there Ryan??

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
          First posts from the trailer as I picked up an HDMI cable so I can run the laptop through the TV. Works great so now I can review all the pics from that day and , hopefully post them to the Squawk if there's wifi on sight

Grossman56
          Thanks Grossman, I really hope that it works. I'll be checking in with you guys from time-to-time from vacation with the family in Florida. I really wish I could be there!!!

Comment

• So I'm at work last night and my boss says to me "I see you're off this coming weekend, got anything special planned?" He'd put me down for the wrong weekend, luckily I was able change it! With all the overtime and family obligations I have still not flown yet (in 30 years)! Should I bring something to fly?

Comment

• Boots, not only yeah but HELL YEAH!!

See ya there !!

Does anyone recall if any of the vendors was selling Foam-Tac ?? I should have ordered a new tube, still have some in one tube, but one can never have enough Foam-Tac

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Boots, not only yeah but HELL YEAH!!

See ya there !!

Does anyone recall if any of the vendors was selling Foam-Tac ?? I should have ordered a new tube, still have some in one tube, but one can never have enough Foam-Tac

Grossman56
                Let if know if I get this......yes Boots Dumb-Thumbs should bring something to fly, and, dear God will there be enough Foam-Tac on sight. LOL

Comment

• Hey Boots just order a 5 gal bucket before you go. With Motions fast delivery you will be set.LOL:)
                  Dewey l

Comment

• If I were a wealthy man I'd hop a flight there on Friday and come back Friday evening, just in time to leave Saturday for the family vacation. I hate I have to miss it again this year!!!

I've made arrangements to go to our Warbirds event this Friday instead. Dahawk (Dave) and I will represent Hobbysquawk and MRC well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                      Hey Boots just order a 5 gal bucket before you go. With Motions fast delivery you will be set.LOL:)
                      Five gallons of Foam Tac @ $10 for 2oz = $3,200
                      Does Motion offer a bulk discount?:Confused:

Comment

Any news as to whether you'll have a 1600 mm Spitty there Ryan??

Grossman56
                        Shipped via airfreight this morning. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Awesome Ryan! I can't wait....just one week to go and I will be almost there.

Comment

• Cool !!!!! We could be the first Squawkers to get a glimpse of this bird..... So how many are they giving away as raffle prizes ????;)

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• One more day of work and then we're off, which should make me the first official Squawker to be on the road to Nefi. Sounds like a Hope and Crosby movie !!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

Cool !!!!! We could be the first Squawkers to get a glimpse of this bird..... So how many are they giving away as raffle prizes ????;)

Grossman56
                                RAFFLE PRIZES...........:Don't-tell-Anyone: Quit stealing my thoughts Gman ;)
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Is there a secure place to store the planes overnight at NEFI? I am staying at a motel and don't want to take the planes apart every night.

Comment

• Yep, Mad Dog Mike (better known as Captain Mike) camps right there with the planes and bites anyone coming near !
                                    Worked great last year so .

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Everything is packed up as I'm officially on VACATION !:Hug:
                                      Taking off early tomorrow morning, I'm hoping that there's wifi at the campsites, but if not, this could be Grossman56 signing off until our return. Now you all be good little Squawkers 'til I get back now, hear!!

CB,Lon, Mad Baron, Steve, Mike and Ryan and all the others who are coming this year, SEE YA THERE!!!
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-aeroplane-image-0153.gif
Views:	206
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	80438Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-aeroplane-image-0043.gif
Views:	202
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	80439Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-aeroplane-image-0147.gif
Views:	179
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	80440

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• OK Gman.........have selected my 12 to go to NEFI. Since "Twins are twice the fun" I'm heavy this year with 7 :)

The three not in the pic are the Warty riding on the queen bed and the 38 and Tigercat on the pullout flight deck in the back of the truck. ;)
                                        Here's the other nine. :Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0623.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	80452

See ya'll next week :Hug:
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Dang Mr. Brown, now I have to clean the slobber off my screen !! I see nine there, I gather that the four others are the A-10, The Tigercat and......:Confused:
                                          Oh the 38 ! I see now

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X