Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEFI or bust! All packed up and ready to leave very early in the morning. Yes! Its finally here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170614_122211.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	81321

Name:	20170614_122227.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	81322

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      NEFI or bust! All packed up and ready to leave very early in the morning. Yes! Its finally here.
      Which I was going with you :(

TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I wish you were too buddy. Man, I wish you were able to make it. We need to plan for eWeek at Triple Tree.

Comment

• cool start to the pics cant wait to see more!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
            Well, we made good time today and are now in Waco, Nebraska, beautiful, simply beautiful. I was expecting more of a desert type terrain instead of these rolling green hills, give me a home where the buffalo roam......
            Cheyenne was great, but it was Sunday so most things were closed unfortunately, we toured the one museum in the old railroad terminal which was great. Anyone who is a Hell on Wheels fan can relate to Cheyenne's history and the railroads history in general. Kind of sad to think that passenger trains are now pretty well a thing of the past, would still be a great way to see this country, beats 30,000 feet.
            So, a quick stop here and then we're off to Davenport Iowa tomorrow. Each stretch is about 400 miles so, we leave around 6:00 to 6:30 and arrive somewhere around 2:00 PM.
            Two days til Nefi!! CB should be kicking off the party bey arriving tomorrow afternoon and holding all the campsites for ransom;) and we'll be there sometime Wednesday afternoon.

Can't wait!!

Grossman56 and Mrs Grossman, on the road to Nefi
            Yes and I'm still MAD they did not finish the series (Hell On Wheels). Or did they as I haven't checked in awhile?

Comment

• From Ryan.... jealous....

Name:	IMG_20170616_185554.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	81724

Name:	IMG_20170616_195518.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	81725
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Great picture! Sorry I'm not going to be there this year.
                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Looks like a Air Force Base and all are on Ready Alert !!!!!

Bryan
                  But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• I love the canopy up RCjetdude. That is beautiful. All those hogs lined up to feed.
                    Dewey l

Comment

• I would like to add my own shot of the Hawg line-up. I had such a good time at NEFI. It was so laid back and I just enjoyed flying and meeting new friends. I got to fly with Captain Mike and Pilot Ryan, Warbird Charlie, Mr. Grossman, Boots Whirlygig and others. Looking forward to next year.

Name:	20170616_203342.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	81878

Comment

• Pilot Ryan getting ready to wring out the newest Spitty... It is truly a gorgeous plane and flies very well.

Name:	20170616_205828.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	81880

Comment

• Steve, I hope you got us some good pictures of the Spitfire!
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Cant wait to see more pics.
                            Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                              Steve, I hope you got us some good pictures of the Spitfire!
                              Sorry, I just got the one. I will leave the rest to the professionals Mike and Ryan. :Cool:

Comment

• Comment

• Hey Ryan, are we going to see the video of you doing the maiden on my F-16 V2 Standard 4S?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
                                    Hey Ryan, are we going to see the video of you doing the maiden on my F-16 V2 Standard 4S?
                                    Yes, maybe tonight!

Comment

• Looks like a lot fun and good fellowship!
                                      Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Yes, maybe tonight!
                                        SSWEEEETT!:)

Comment

• I made it home at 9:15 last night. Boots, you changed your Avatar... When I left NEFI, Charlie and Dan were still there. I hope they get home safely.

Comment

Working...
                                          X