X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eWeek at Triple Tree Aerodrome Sept 25th - Oct 1st

Several of our TiredIron Aviation guys are planing to go and would like to get all the Hobby Squawkers together in one area...who's going?
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

You know I am planning to be there. :Cool:

Comment

These Triple Tree Joe Nall events must be fantastic regardless of which one, but for someone looking to go and will be flying there since it's far away, would the Joe Nall event or the eWeek be better to attend?

Comment

Joe Nall,due to the wide variety of planes you'll see there.and the large number of vendors.
        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Excellent! Thank you. I would really like to see that event.

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Several of our TiredIron Aviation gang is playing to go and would like to get all the Hobby Squawkers together in one area...who's going?
            I was there last year.:), And this year I will BE.:)
            AMA 424553

Comment

Getting closer, who else is planning to attend...I would like to setup a "Hobby Squawk" camp.
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

I'm jealous... My dad doesn't have any workdays off anymore...

Comment

TI........Am seriously interested, I was torn between the NEAT Fair only 65 miles away in mid Sept(been there done that) or the grand daddy of e-fests at 770 miles away during my B-day.
                  I just sent an email to the RC Eweek contact at TripleTree to get clarification on the different prices stated on their web page for the premium RV sites located behind the 3D bathhouses.
                  Since I don't have a clue to the layout there, I'd like to know what plans you have up your sleeve with what your planning with the Hobby Squawk camp?
                  Would you be able to include my 26 ft rolling hangar/bunkhouse in the mix ?
                  I can PM ya my number if you'd prefer so we can talk the details.
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

You don't want the premium sites...too dusty and they run $500. There's good spots with shade right across from the electric line, TTA has awesome bath houses and my RV has a generator ;)
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

So as I had mentioned over on the A-10 thread that the admiral had given a launch go ahead for the eWeek.:)
                      I just got off the phone with TI and got the generalized plan.:Cool:
                      The event runs from Mon to Sun but his plan is to get there mid/late morning Wed and leave Saturday. I am planning to leave upstate NY sometime Tues to get there late morning Wed also and leave Sun.
                      This is a laid back event and no where near as hectic as Joe Nall so TI is expecting to cordon off a Squawk area for those known to be coming after making his territory claim. LOL
                      Am really stoked to come to the new granddaddy of eFests and celebrate my B-day to boot while I'm there.
                      So I will be a party instigator here and shout out to who else on the Squawk is gonna join the Tired Iron Squawk Squadron at this event. What say you. ;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Getting close, come on guys don't miss this one
                        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

How 'bout it guys? Just three weeks to go and it looks like myself (Steve), TIGRB (George), OV10 (Charlie) and RRHandy (sorry I don't know your first name) will be there. There is still time to plan to be there. Any more interested in going?

Comment

Whadda I bring........Obviously the "Thunder" Hog makes the team for this trip.
                            My sweetie says "see you have too many planes cause you can't figure out which ones you want to play with".........................LOL
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                              Whadda I bring........Obviously the "Thunder" Hog makes the team for this trip.
                              My sweetie says "see you have too many planes cause you can't figure out which ones you want to play with".........................LOL
                              I can only haul 20 in the RV...decisions, decisions...:P
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

I wish I had yall's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                  You have quality over quantity ;)
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                    What's limiting your fleet expansion is that you need a bigger U-hauler LOL
                                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

We're working on something:Cool:
                                      TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Yeah I know... but I keep spending my money on all the new cool product releases that keep coming out. The manufacturers have been relentless lately. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                        X