Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's all the edited footage we got while at eWeek...

TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Very nice George. Thanks for putting that together. Lots of good memories.

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
        Very nice George. Thanks for putting that together. Lots of good memories.
        Thanks for shooting most of it ;)
        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Thanx for the digital memories Steve and George.
          It will have to carry me for 2 years...........yep that's the bad news, can't make eWeek next year. :(

The good news is my baby girl told me this past Sat that she finally got a wedding date and wants to have the ceremony and reception on dad's property that week of Sept 2018.
          I'll be a busy buggar that week with preparations for 80-100 guests on my property with monster tents, wedding arch, tandem axle fancy mobile privy, and the list goes on.......:)
          I do however expect to see the both of ya (along with Boots, Gman, Ryan, Mike and others) in June @ NEFI ;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Grats on the upcoming nuptials and sorry to hear you can't make it next year. It will give us more incentive for NEFI. I am planning on it and I believe George is as well. :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
              Thanx for the digital memories Steve and George.
              It will have to carry me for 2 years...........yep that's the bad news, can't make eWeek next year. :(

The good news is my baby girl told me this past Sat that she finally got a wedding date and wants to have the ceremony and reception on dad's property that week of Sept 2018.
              I'll be a busy buggar that week with preparations for 80-100 guests on my property with monster tents, wedding arch, tandem axle fancy mobile privy, and the list goes on.......:)
              I do however expect to see the both of ya (along with Boots, Gman, Ryan, Mike and others) in June @ NEFI ;)
              Maybe she'll elope ;)
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Maybe she'll elope ;)
                Already used that approach basing it on her saving some money which netted me the :Silly:eyeroll from her
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

HI guys' could use your insight. we are planning on coming back to sc in 2018, would the best chance for good weather be the week of the joe nalls week or the eweek .I fly only elect. so I was thinking maybe eweek. can you rent a cart when you get there thanks for any help. gunslinger

Comment

Originally posted by doug9611 View Post
                    HI guys' could use your insight. we are planning on coming back to sc in 2018, would the best chance for good weather be the week of the joe nalls week or the eweek .I fly only elect. so I was thinking maybe eweek. can you rent a cart when you get there thanks for any help. gunslinger
                    If you're coming this far you need to go to Joe Nall, weather is usually good and yeas you can rent carts or we (TiredIron Aviation) give rides..
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

If you're coming this far you need to go to Joe Nall, weather is usually good and yeas you can rent carts or we (TiredIron Aviation) give rides..
                      Yes and thinks for mine back from visiting you. :Cool:
                      AMA 424553

Comment

thanks tiredirongrb hope to see you there.

Comment

A-10 verses F4U

I just had to revisit this George. Did you realize that my Warthog was the first one to have the Artic Thunder scheme in the US and the first to fly at AMA National Headquarters? ;)
                          Well have I got news for ya............even though it was so badly damage that no amount of Foam-Tac was gonna resurrect that carnage it still lives on. :P
                          How's that you asked.........on page 8 of the 2018 Academy of Model Aeronautics Safety Handbook. LOL
                          I actually do read those pubs :Smug:
                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I just had to revisit this George. Did you realize that my Warthog was the first one to have the Artic Thunder scheme in the US and the first to fly at AMA National Headquarters? ;)
                            Well have I got news for ya............even though it was so badly damage that no amount of Foam-Tac was gonna resurrect that carnage it still lives on. :P
                            How's that you asked.........on page 8 of the 2018 Academy of Model Aeronautics Safety Handbook. LOL
                            I actually do read those pubs :Smug:
                            I saw that, I was hoping you would have a new one by now and we could do a rematch:Silly:
                            TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0503.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	136587Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0553.JPG
Views:	215
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	136588

Better days Mr. Brown, better days...……..

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                Better days Mr. Brown, better days...……..

Grossman56
                                Thanx for digging those out of the 2017 NEFI archives.
                                Looking forward to seeing you and Diane and all the rest of the Squawk crew "regulars" again in less than 2 weeks @ NEFI :)
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Us too!
                                  Just counting the days, three more work days and I'm a free man albeit temporarily!
                                  Pushing off on Monday so should be there late afternoon Thursday.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                  X