You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sat Oct 7th - 4th Annual "Warbirds over Grapevine" A Fundraiser for Snowball Express

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out MotionRC's Facebook page and click LIKE

Then go ahead and pre-register !

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Less than 2 weeks away ! I'm psyched!

We'll have open flying all day on Sunday. Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike will still be here.

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

Check out the latest MRC vid. Come hang out with Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike:

Comment

A little over a week away for what will be one great event. Not too late to pre-register on rcflightdeck.com:
          RC event promotion, management, online registration and reporting.

You won't to miss the two raffles. There's a general raffle and a registered pilots only raffle. Plus, all the goodies that Motion is bringing . And the Food. Aw, the food ! And the great flying Warbird show. Giant scale Gassers to EDF's and everything in between. And then there's the headliners Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike. Meet and Greet. Have your picture taken with them. Bring a sharpie. They may even sign your plane. The Big D is the place to Be !

Comment

Congratulations 114th Rc Aero Squadron on a great event. It was awesome to meet the guys from the Squawk putting faces to the names is great. Meeting Ryan and Mike was a real thrill those guys are a hoot. I have to say though the highlight of the day was Winning the Flightline F7F Tigercat and a set of custom Callie graphics in the raffle Holy Crap. Again Congratulations on a wonderful event I hope you guys raised a lot of money for a good cause.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4EF27831-2CA5-44B3-B03A-01FCCC46FAD5.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	99670Click image for larger version

Name:	A7DC6784-CD0A-4371-AEE4-D2036D615519.jpeg
Views:	278
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	99671
              Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
              Congratulations 114th Rc Aero Squadron on a great event. It was awesome to meet the guys from the Squawk putting faces to the names is great. Meeting Ryan and Mike was a real thrill those guys are a hoot. I have to say though the highlight of the day was Winning the Flightline F7F Tigercat and a set of custom Callie graphics in the raffle Holy Crap. Again Congratulations on a wonderful event I hope you guys raised a lot of money for a good cause.
              Dennis “FARMFLYER”, it was finally great to put a face with that cool handle name! So glad you made the trip down to the DFW area. Pilot, Ryan, Captain Mike, Dave “Dahawk” and myself really enjoyed meeting and hanging out with you and your family today. A huge congrats to you for winning the highly coveted TigerCat!

Thanks so so much for your support of the Snowball Express, Motion RC, and 114th Aero RC club’s efforts to bring everyone together for an incredible cause!

Attached Files

Comment

Boy, I'm looking forward to the vid's of this event, still haven't heard how I can buy a hat and shirt, please let me know!!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

What a fantastic time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have done airshows for a bunch of years... (30) LOL But this show was different. So much love and kindness and damn good pilots and just a hoot!!!! Ryan was fun to talk to, and he challenged me to take my Panther with those tiny wheels off the grass... I did it and it was awesome!!! LOL And the landing was so much nicer than the take off!!! HA!!! God Bless all of you guys that were there and thanks to Dave and the Motion guys for raising money for the kids..... Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry

Comment

Hardway, you hit the nail on the head my friend! The love and fellowship that transpired this weekend was a perfect blend of what this hobby should be and is about.

A huge thanks to the Motion RC team for putting their hearts into this great cause. And to Dave, who worked tirelessly putting it together. A “Cowboy’s Hat” off to you!

And Hardway, thanks so much for joining us. Next year promises to be even more spectacular.

Comment

I echo the other comments about the event. What an excellent gathering for an amazing cause! Was great to meet several of you guys and put faces to the usernames. Looking forward to seeing some of the photos of the event. I brought my camera, but hardly took any photos. The entire time there, I think I only got about 20 photos, mostly of pilot Ryan's awesome demo with Dave's A-4. Was just too busy talking with all of you guys all day with an occasional flight. I wish that a few more of those flights had landings though.

Comment

Some idiot brought a helicopter........ :Cool::)

Comment

Thanks my brother!!! So nice to meet you Ant and Delta and Farm Flyer and on and on and on!!!

Comment

Fresh from MotionRC's cutting room floor:

Comment

The 3D helicopter flight demonstration was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I'm not sure how you can think fast enough to fly like that. I barely could keep up just watching much less be the pilot.

Comment

Get you some of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Bad ass for sure.

Comment

Looks like an incredible time was had, and I lament that I could not be there!!! Thank you to everybody that attended and made it such a great event. Thank you everyone who donated to the Snowball Express charity as well, you are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the next time we get to go out and meet everyone, until then, Happy Landings!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                    Some idiot brought a helicopter........ :Cool::)
                                    :):)

I agree, the 3D Demo was insane. I know I could do some of those maneuvers once. And definitely not intentionally :Silly:. Those guys have some crazy skills.

Comment

Oh, you mean they do that on purpose???
                                      We had a guy at Riverton last year that did some crazy things with his heli and I kept waiting for him to get it under control ! :Silly::Silly:

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

2017 Warbirds over Grapevine 114th RC Aero squadron

Comment

Hey DaHawk, got the package much appreciated!!
                                          I sure love the idea of giving to the kids of fallen veterans, do they do fund raisers where we can just send a check??
                                          I love the shirt and hat, wore it to work yesterday just to show it off!
                                          Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X