Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not our finest moments in flight. Last 3 are good ones...!!!
    Compilation of some of our crashes and mishaps. Hope you enjoy watching.

Comment

it just dove into the ground.....

Comment

I have can have many entries but this one tops my crashes on video! This is teh maiden flight of one of my LX T-50 models. It was a very cold morning and a maiden flight - but one of my servos decided to call it a day mid flight.

Comment

Here is my Freewing SU-35 with a nice stall :)

Comment

Landing gear failure during bad cross winds.....

Comment

Another F-4 lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Captain MoMo View Post
                Another LX T-50 (now named SU-57) crash

https://youtu.be/X-gI7LwUZsA
                I think you linked the wrong vid thats not a crash

Comment

Freewing A-6 80 mm - not sure what happened here :)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Durafly T-28 Trojan crashes into 6 million pieces lol!

Comment

Being an MRC employee my submission can't officially count but for fun I thought I would post my favorite (and most popular by far) crash footage. And yes, through the years trust me when I say there's plenty of material to choose from, lol. This was back in 2012. I had just received the first 1700mm Corsair in the US because at the time I was doing box design work for FMS and the plane was payment. The flight started out uneventful enough. I had a pretty good sized group of folks watching the flight. Suddenly at one point during the flight the plane explodes in mid air! (Explosion occurs at the 2:28 time stamp). I had never seen anything like it in my life. One of the prop blades was found stuck several inches in the ground. I am forever grateful it happened away from the crowd. Turns out the hub was of inferior strength and durability causing the entire prop/hub to shatter which in turn sliced off much of the empennage and that was that.

I sent the footage to FMS and to their credit they immediately went to work on upgrading their hub which they did. At the time I knew a guy who worked for the FAA and he told me that they were analyzing the video very carefully. I was fearful the footage would be a primary "Exhibit A" about potential unsafe models from China flying in US airspace. Thankfully nothing came of that. In the end I was so grateful nobody was hurt, but to see it live in person was pretty spectacular. It looked like some invisible adversary straffed her mid-flight!

My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Funny Waco crash!

Comment

Testing out a lemon RX with stability in my Efxtra, lost signal at a decent high speed turn. Flag pole style! Pictures at end of pieces! https://youtu.be/Js3m7YYvFyo

Comment

Looks like I need to edit some crash video when I get home. I've been meaning to, anyway, but this is good motivation to plant my duff in the desk chair and get it done. That said, I can honestly state that I have not crashed any of my airplanes in over 7 weeks. Granted, due to the quarantine, I haven't flown any of my airplanes in over 6 weeks now, but, what the heck. I'll take my bragging rights where I can get 'em.

Comment

Here's a crash clip of my tiny umx mig.

Tried to get the UMX Mig inverted coming over the runway. Didn't work out to well.A little glue and this mig is currently back in the air and flying again. ...

Comment

bad day with a tree. impacted at 3.30

Comment

look out for that tree

Comment

Working...
                                          X