Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I fly 3d with my drones and I have the drone itself set up how I like it but was expermenting with propellers these did not supply enough thrust inverted the crash is about 50second mark apologies I was unable to edit it as it destroyed the camera by hitting the barb wire fence inverted fast
    I was unable to edit because its partly corrupted the file so there is 2 mins after the crash of sitting in the grass with broken audio

Comment

• Collision of my 80mm Avanti and my friend's 80mm L-39. You'll have to watch to see which one survives. Sorry, some four-letter words at the end, so you can edit it out if necessary.
      I ended up buying him another plane - my bad.!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCFlyer271 View Post
        Collision of my 80mm Avanti and my friend's 80mm L-39. You'll have to watch to see which one survives. Sorry, some four-letter words at the end, so you can edit it out if necessary.
        I ended up buying him another plane - my bad.!
        I'll have to bleep you out a bit but it is a good crash video, way to nod your head down to get the smack!

Comment

• Here is my entry this was the second flight and the elevator servo failed and locked in down position from about 150 to 200 feet into the ground along with my camera in the ground about 3 inches https://youtu.be/uNoPvpUp9OY

Comment

• F-35 custom tbird inverted under table crash camera 2

Comment

• F-35 custom tbird inverted under table crash camera 1

No I didnt make the under the table pass on the first pass but it looked like it from my view.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
                F-35 custom tbird inverted under table crash camera 1

No I didnt make the under the table pass on the first pass but it looked like it from my view.
                LOL! Good try anyway!

Comment

• 4923crew you got my attention just trying it! Now let's update that old saying to "Close only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades and flying inverted under a table". BTW, I don't think I'll let you fly any of mine.
                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Here are some of my crash videos...I hope that any of them made it to your video!🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾... Greetings from Douglas, Arizona 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾🌵🇵🇷😷

Watch "3 Years of Failures and Successes / Yes! there will be CRASHES!" on YouTube

Watch "FMS German T-33 Shooting Star Down! (CRASH)" on YouTube
                    https://youtu.be/2gVNAwcQGvI ( crash scene from 9:55)

Watch "HDS Super Viper Jet "Crashed" on Maiden flight Dec 27, 2014" on YouTube
                    https://youtu.be/HW-QHdhGlIg ( crash scene from 4:45 )

Watch "Sukhoi SU-29MM My 1st Published CRASH Sep 27, 2014" on YouTube
                    https://youtu.be/YXw0Gabd0rA (Crash from 6:50 on)

Watch "Inverza 33 Maiden Flight with a VERY BAD ENDING 03/08/2014" on YouTube
                    https://youtu.be/uuaf186wb2I ( Crash scene starts at 5:31 )

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
                      F-35 custom tbird inverted under table crash camera 2
                      I have to ask - was beer in any way involved in deciding to try that?

Comment

• Those trees just grab you

Comment

• After some tank chasing turns out lots of dust causes issues

Comment

• those trees

Comment

• Not the best video but for pure amusing audio listen

Comment

• Avanti - Poooof...Gone... crash landing

Comment

• Originally posted by BraPapaD View Post
                                  Avanti - Poooof...Gone... crash landing
                                  LOL that yell on the landing 🤣

Comment

• Motion RC doesn’t stand behind there products and doesn’t care about any customer satisfaction! Purchased new Flightline Corsair with Admiral Receiver
                                    ( recommended by Motion RC Salesman ) After low power range check I went to fly plane and had three signal loses and crashed new plane. Contacted Andrew and was told “tuff luck stuff happens” and “unless you can prove the receiver was defective” we won’t do anything. I asked for a discount on replacement and was told NO Way ......really they should have given me a free replacement but not to even give a discount REALLY, REALLY .....FLY BY NIGHT KINDA BUSINESS
                                    *sorry for the pun*

Comment

• Originally posted by Mal View Post
                                      Motion RC doesn’t stand behind there products and doesn’t care about any customer satisfaction! Purchased new Flightline Corsair with Admiral Receiver
                                      ( recommended by Motion RC Salesman ) After low power range check I went to fly plane and had three signal loses and crashed new plane. Contacted Andrew and was told “tuff luck stuff happens” and “unless you can prove the receiver was defective” we won’t do anything. I asked for a discount on replacement and was told NO Way ......really they should have given me a free replacement but not to even give a discount REALLY, REALLY .....FLY BY NIGHT KINDA BUSINESS
                                      *sorry for the pun*
                                      And you are absolutely sure it was a hardware failure and not interference due to placement or where you were flying? I'm assuming you are a competent pilot and know for certain YOU didn't crash the plane. There is a huge number of us that have been using Admiral receivers without any problems that we know of.
                                      Motion RC has been around for 8 years and has one of the best reputations for customer service so coming here throwing rocks saying they are not reputable just won't hold much water. MotionRC does in fact stand behind their products when it is certain they are at fault. I have experienced their excellent support on more than one occasion.

Comment

• I have been flying 25 yrs, never lost control of a plane with any of my Spektrums ... I know the difference between mechanical failure and loosing all control 3 times in first minute of flight.
                                        I’m glad that most have had good experiences with the admiral receivers...
                                        Bottom line you can not say that there is a ZERO failure rate with any product. It is how a merchant stands behind the ones that DO FAIL. I asked for a free replacement... they said NO WAY..... as a gesture of GOOD FAITH I asked if they would sell me a replacement at THEIR COST.... they had a chance to make this right at NO OUT OF POCKET COST to them.... they said NO and offered no help.
                                        PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mal View Post
                                          I have been flying 25 yrs, never lost control of a plane with any of my Spektrums ... I know the difference between mechanical failure and loosing all control 3 times in first minute of flight.
                                          I’m glad that most have had good experiences with the admiral receivers...
                                          Bottom line you can not say that there is a ZERO failure rate with any product. It is how a merchant stands behind the ones that DO FAIL. I asked for a free replacement... they said NO WAY..... as a gesture of GOOD FAITH I asked if they would sell me a replacement at THEIR COST.... they had a chance to make this right at NO OUT OF POCKET COST to them.... they said NO and offered no help.
                                          PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS?
                                          What exactly are you trying to achieve you joined this just to rant if you have been flying as long as you say you have then you should know stuff can and will happen. and most companies will not accept liability for a crash
                                          let's be honest if every company did that they would get taken for a ride not to mention it could of been your transmitter I've had brown outs and its not normal to get recovery if the receiver dies out You said you had 3 control losses in 1 minute of flight so really you never had control of the plane and of it was a first flight how can you be sure you didn't make a mistake accept the fact you put a plane down and move on no one here wants to hear how it wasn't my fult it was the plane/battery/aliens get over yourself

Comment

Working...
                                          X