Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulrkytek one of the best F-16 liveries I've ever seen, and hand painted to boot! Your T-28 "Tiger" inspired me do try that scheme on my F-18 and this one is spectacular! Can't wait to see how it looks in the air and "out in the jungle". You're definitely the "Tiger King"!
    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thats a stunner for sure paulrkytek! Bravo

Comment

• Hey everyone. Had to cancel today's live show. Caught a stomach bug mid-week and still not feeling right. We will be back next week for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
          Hey everyone. Had to cancel today's live show. Caught a stomach bug mid-week and still not feeling right. We will be back next week for sure.
          Hey James, Get well soon. Best, LB
          Captain: Got any ideas?
          F/O: Actually not.
          — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Here is my Ace Combat repaint after a failed elevator servo, not scale but fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by T- Elbert View Post
              Here is my Ace Combat repaint after a failed elevator servo, not scale but fun.
              TE, ..."It's the Great Tomcat, Charlie Brown!" What a clever repaint and timely as well, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• My Custom Al37/Kc-135 hasn’t seen much time in the air with all the fun I have going on, but it had to come out to the field and get chased by my DJI FPV drone.

enjoy the video

Comment

• Kyler's Custom Freewing A-10 (Idaho Air National Guard)

Comment

• Originally posted by 4923crew View Post
                    Kyler's Custom Freewing A-10 (Idaho Air National Guard)
                    Kyler, Great lookin' Hawg. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Great to see MRC have the Dragonforce 65 and Dragonflight 95 sailboats now.

This is my Dragonforce 65 with a bow mounted Runcam 2 4k video of a great sail in very strong shifting winds last weekend.

Jeff in LA USA...

Comment

• There go a few of my MiG-29 demo flights at an recent international jet meeting in Barcelona:

Comment

• Wanted to submit a new video for potential feature on the Live Show! Not quite a crash, but doesn't get any closer than this! Skip to 1:50 for the "active crop harvesting" feature of the Avanti S 80mm ... Thanks and I will add a couple more if that's okay! Enjoy, sure glad I had the on-board camera installed for that (nearly final) flight!

Vertical Addition Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzDS9vdtlsY

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the Live Show!

Comment

• Originally posted by VerticalAddiction View Post
                            Wanted to submit a new video for potential feature on the Live Show! Not quite a crash, but doesn't get any closer than this! Skip to 1:50 for the "active crop dusting" feature of the Avanti S 80mm ... Thanks and I will add a couple more if that's okay! Enjoy, sure glad I had the on-board camera installed for that (nearly final) flight!

Vertical Addition Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzDS9vdtlsY

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the Live Show!
                            Next time go for the corn, at least you'll have something to go with a nice juicy steak.
                            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Thanks for the spin

Comment

• Got these at joint base Andrews a few years back
                                yes that is blue angels and thunderbirds in the same place at the same time
                                Attached Files

Comment

• My bubbly Mo’s newest paint job.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer Keith View Post
                                    My bubbly Mo’s newest paint job.
                                    Great graphics, looks every inch the racer

Comment

• I decided to revamp the rebel again, this time to strengthen the front end by adding a balsa and light ply nose glove of course a bit of repainting was involved and a new look to the underside has been given. The model is now 40mm longer at the front and has a bit wider nose. Spot the difference with the before and after front/starboard shots. Just need some F5N missiles and rails now

Click image for larger version  Name:	Digirebel4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	328245Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel Mk 1 comparison view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.8 KB ID:	328246

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel nose photo 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	328247Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel nose pic 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	328248

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk 2 port view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	321.9 KB ID:	328249

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk2 top view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	328250

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rebel mk2 underside.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	328251

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
                                        I decided to revamp the rebel again, this time to strengthen the front end by adding a balsa and light ply nose glove of course a bit of repainting was involved and a new look to the underside has been given. The model is now 40mm longer at the front and has a bit wider nose. Spot the difference with the before and after front/starboard shots. Just need some F5N missiles and rails now

Click image for larger version Name:	Digirebel4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	328245Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel Mk 1 comparison view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	288.8 KB ID:	328246

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel nose photo 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	328247Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel nose pic 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	328248

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk 2 port view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	321.9 KB ID:	328249

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk2 top view.jpg Views:	0 Size:	277.7 KB ID:	328250

Click image for larger version Name:	Rebel mk2 underside.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	328251

ULTRA FINE!! Incredible work, as usual Paul. I want one just like it.
                                        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Freewing Su-35 with FMS 1900kv 12b fans... a match made in heaven!

Comment

Working...
                                          X