You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share Your Pics and Videos for the Live Show

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another grass vid with the B-2, against a nice sunset.

    I really love this plane

    YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXg...sNG6r3egqOQWqw

    Comment


    • Nice landings Hugh!

      Comment


      • Night time sortie fline f4u forground p51 background

        Comment


        • My best sustained high alpha flyby to date with the Su-35! (1:15)



          Comment


          • Comment


            • Here's some pics the the wife took in 2017 at NEFI that might fit the bill.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0832.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	346234Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0824.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	346235Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0856 (2).JPG
Views:	205
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	346236

              The Warthog lineup and the first Flightline Spitfire to hit the US.

              Grossman56
              Team Gross!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                Here's some pics the the wife took in 2017 at NEFI that might fit the bill.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0832.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	346234Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0824.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	346235Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0856 (2).JPG
Views:	205
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	346236

                The Warthog lineup and the first Flightline Spitfire to hit the US.

                Grossman56
                Nice pics!!👍👍

                Comment


                • Quite the Warthog lineup... sweet!

                  Comment


                  • Click image for larger version

Name:	kalula edit.png
Views:	182
Size:	505.0 KB
ID:	346243

                    Comment


                    • A quick video of one of last weeks flight with the 1600mm Corsair. This is such a great flying aircraft I almost forget that it's supposed to be quirky to fly. Takes off easily, is rock solid in the air, has tons of power (cruises at 50%) and lands like a kitty cat. I'm getting about 10 minutes on an SMC 6200mah. Like all of my prop warbirds, it has a sound system in it as well as a warbirdpilots.com WWII aviator with moving head. He's a bit crammed into the cockpit, but just the site of him scares off most opponents!

                       
                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

                      Comment


                      • And finally the video of the B-24 from that same day. This one flies great, 10 minutes on 2 4S 4000's. Unfortunately it's hard to avoid the potholes and ant hills on our grass runway. It's not in the best of shape, wish someone would roll it!
                        Somehow managed to miss most of those on the landing though!

                         
                        Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                        Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

                        Comment


                        • SU(35)nset porn


                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • I was long overdue for a proper air to air video with the Raptor... enjoy! ^^

                              Comment


                              • Hey, what happened to the Live Show, must be on life support or Dead! And there should be enough material just in the outstanding videos of Airguardian to produce a full length Cinematic Release! Oh well, might as well add one of mine to the Heap. We can put them all in a pile and have a monstrous Bon Fire , or are those illegal these days as well?

                                 
                                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

                                Comment


                                • Hahahaha! True dat!


                                  Hugh Wiedman they are now making a single live-show per month, the first Friday of every month if I recall correctly.
                                  The latest one featured my F-22 air to air during the intro, so there's that ^^



                                  I do miss the weekly shows though, tbh.

                                  Comment


                                  • Dirty Su gets full body makeover !!! Sadly Dirty Su did not recover in time from the spiral of death but courtesy of the NHS ( National Health Sukoi ) all her major organs were transferred to a new body and Red Fred was born.

                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220828_093101_034.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	328.6 KB
ID:	355715

                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220828_093239_479.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	355716Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220828_102734_639.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	355717


                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by paulrkytek View Post
                                      Dirty Su gets full body makeover !!! Sadly Dirty Su did not recover in time from the spiral of death but courtesy of the NHS ( National Health Sukoi ) all her major organs were transferred to a new body and Red Fred was born.

                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220828_093101_034.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	328.6 KB
ID:	355715

                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220828_093239_479.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	309.1 KB
ID:	355716Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220828_102734_639.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	355717

                                      Very Nice Paul! Red Fred certainly seems Better Instead!
                                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

                                      Comment


                                      • Not a fan of the red trim (particularly on the nose... eww... personal preference!) but happy to see you got a new Su-35 and is ready to rock, enjoy! :D

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                                          Not a fan of the red trim (particularly on the nose... eww... personal preference!) but happy to see you got a new Su-35 and is ready to rock, enjoy! :D
                                          I had my doubts about the red, but once I started I kept on going to see where I would end up, the final result is below !!!

                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220830_141041_416.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	281.9 KB
ID:	355861

                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220830_141222_909.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	286.1 KB
ID:	355862Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220830_141335_531.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	355863

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X