You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENTRY PERIOD CLOSED - 2021 March Mayhem Custom Aircraft Challenge OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flightline 2000mm WS B-24. Repainted and converted to SQN no.311 B-24 Gr. Mk.V BZ751 "PP Z" with "Dumbo" radar nose and other scale details.

B-24 Gr. V, SQN no.311, "PP Z"

Comment

Originally posted by Prekin View Post
      Flightline 2000mm WS B-24. Repainted and converted...
      PK, Welcome to "The Squawk"! Glad to have you onboard, Sir. Beautiful repaint/mod. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Freewing AL37 Wsst Jet "Disney Frozen" Livery. Frozen characters and graphics from Callie. All other colors and snow flakes are airbrushed. Click image for larger version

Name:	Husar_WestJet_Frozen.jpg
Views:	1079
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	301675

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Husar_Royal Barge.JPG
Views:	1040
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	301679 Freewing AL37, Suphannahong Royal Barge and Thai Airways. Thai Airways commemorated to honor King Rama X coronation. Graphiscs from Thailand's Shutterstock portfolio, printed by Callie.
          Attached Files

Comment

Freewing AL37 Nok Air "Cartoon Livery". Tail graphics and "Nok Air" wording by Callie. All others are vinyl/painted on. Click image for larger version

Name:	Husar_NokAir.JPG
Views:	1058
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	301681

Comment

Unbelievable entries thus far. Going to certainly give us a hard time picking just 64!

Comment

James,

But you are the Mayhem Meister, the League Commissioner of Logistical Chaos, the Sovereign of Sequels, the Duke of Decisions, the Emperor of Evaluation, the Viceroy of Verdict, and the Swami of Selection.

It is an honor, your Honor, to even be considered, much less evaluated by all those who make this possible.

Those of us who are about to be Judged, salute you. And a big Thank You to Motion RC, too.

Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Fj-2 Fury conversion. Such a nice flying plane. Keep those jets coming Freewing/Motion!!! Good Luck to everyone.

Comment

I’ll throw 2 of my helis in the ring and let the Motion team decide which to enter.

The Apache is a 500 size Roban model with over a year of detailing invested in it. 3D printed cockpit and pilots, rivet detail, servo actuated gun and TADS Pan/tilt, servo actuated H-Stab, custom cascade tail rotor, swept tip blades, and a custom scheme. However, it looks a bit generic without getting up close and seeing the details and mechanisms.

The Huey is the 450 Rotorscale version with 3D printed weapons and antennas, custom flat tiped blades, a complete redo of windshield area and skids, and a Navy Seawolves paint scheme.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	301734
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

This is Freewing A-10.
                      Upgrade for 90mm nacelles with instalation of two JetCat P20SX turbines.
                      New camouflage design with weathering.
                      3D printed bombs and rockets
                      new cockpit 3D printed
                      new pilot
                      upgraded landing strut and wheel

Attached Files

Comment

That Huey looks great F106DeltaDart . You always get top-notch pics

Comment

Name:	airliner-2.JPG
Views:	904
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	301863AL37 in American Airlines "Bare Metal" Livery

Comment

Originally posted by edfav8r View Post
                            AL37 in American Airlines "Bare Metal" Livery
                            EA, Outstanding and welcome to "Hobby Squawk". Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Here is my first custom edf working on more Hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Planekrzy View Post
                                Here is my first custom edf working on more Hope you like it.
                                Looks great@ Thanks for entering and joining Hobby Squawk. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by edfav8r View Post

Name:	airliner-2.JPG
Views:	904
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	301863AL37 in American Airlines "Bare Metal" Livery
                                  Beautiful entry! Welcome to Hobby Squawk as well!

Comment

Thanks James! This particular photo was actually taken at a 1/16 scale tank battle course, which actually matches with the scale of the model quite well. Loved getting to fly there. Have done a few other fun photo ops with the Huey as well with a PBR Riverboat.

Comment

Here is my AL37. I modified the back of the engine nacelles and the winglets to make it look like the older B737 that Western Pacific Airlines flew in the 1990's. Graphics are from Callie (I couldn't have done this without her !).

Name:	20200903_095452.jpg
Views:	880
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	301897

Comment

Comment

Here is my custom Dynam B-26 in a heavily weathered Heymaker scheme with help from Callie graphics !
                                          unfortunately due to COVID I haven’t been able to fly the new scheme (lockdown sucks in the UK) BUT have some great pics of the original in the air

Comment

Working...
                                          X