X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Reading

Just got a copy of Top Gun, An American Story, by Dan Pederson and what a great read!
    This is the true story of Top Gun by its founder and original Commander and for all of us, especially vets of the Navy, I highly recommend it!

Anyone else have a great read they'd like to recommend, post it here.

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    Just got a copy of Top Gun, An American Story, by Dan Pederson and what a great read!
    This is the true story of Top Gun by its founder and original Commander and for all of us, especially vets of the Navy, I highly recommend it!

Grossman56
    G5, great call, Sir. Outstanding read. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Grossman56
      I did get to read this book years ago, and also got to hear an hour long radio interview on a local talk show with Captain Pedersen and him discussing this book. My best friend flew a deployment with VF-2 in F-14As on the USS Ranger many years ago with Captain Pedersen as the skipper. My friend thought he was a really cool guy. Great book!

Davegee

Comment

Working...
      X